character introduction

On this page I will be going over what there names are, pronouns, gender at berth, relationships at the beginning of the book, age, height, and what they look like.

-Raven-
There name is technically Sally, but they prefer the name Raven.

They where born a girl

Pronouns are They/them

There 10 years old

There 4'7

Raven has dark brown skin, black hair, and dark blue eyes. There hair is short and a mess. They are wearing a really baggy, black hoodie with wolf ears on the hood, and riped dark blue jeans, and black shoes.

Sister is Savannah.

-Savannah-

They where born a girl.

She/her pronouns.

She's 15 years old.

She's 5'6.

Savannah has dark brown skin, black hair, and dark gray eyes. Her hair is short, and is a mess (but not as much as Raven's). She is wearing a black, and white crop top that has a hood, black skinny jeans, black and white knee high boots, and a black choker.

Sibling is Raven, and boyfriend is Glen

-Glen-

Was born a boy.

He/ Him pronouns.

15 years old

He's 5'7

Glen has Whit skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes. Hair is long, and straight in a ponytail. He where's a white shirt with a red flannel over it, blue jeans, and red boots.

Girlfriend Savannah.

-Alexander-

He was born a male.

He/him pronouns

20 years old.

He's 6'0

Alexander has tan skinny, dark brown hair, and dark brown eyes. His hair is long and slick back. He's wearing a white T-shirt, black cargo pants, and boots.

His little brother is Joseph.

-Joseph-

Was born a boy

He/him pronouns.

11 years old.

He's 4'7

Joseph has tan skin, dark brown hair, and dark drown eyes. His hair is straight, and goes to his shoulders, and bangs covering his right eye. He is wearing a over sized dark green hoodie, Black jeans, and green boots.

Brother is Alexander, best friend is Amy.

-Amy-

Was born a girl.

She/her pronouns.

9 years old.

She is 4'5

Amy has white skin, light brown hair, and hazel eyes. Her hair is in short pigtails. She wars glasses that have a black rim, a light blue and dark blue stripe, long sleeve shirt, black baggy sweatpants, and dark blue shoes.

Best friend is Joseph.

-Candy-

Gender is unknown

she/her, he/him, or they/them pronouns.

6 years old.

They are 3'6

Candy has white skin, freckles, baby blue hair, pastel pink eyes, and cat ears and tail. There hair is short and a mess with bangs covering their eyes. They are wearing a white hoodie, black pajama pants with white stars on them, black fingerless gloves, and white sneakers.

These are what the more important characters are going to look like. There are more character in the book, but there not going to be described until seen by the main character (Raven), or herd of.

Have a good day or night everybody.