part 30

When I woke up my right arm, and back hurt like hell. Not just my right arm, and back, but everything hurts because of the other night. I looked down and saw Candy peacefully sleeping in my arms. I reached my top arm over to the curtain to move it a bit. I was trying to see if it was day yet. Unfortunately I couldn't reach that far. I looked down at Candy again and thought. 'How can I move you without waking you up?" I question myself.

  I slowly and carefully tried to move my one arm out from underneath Candy. I slowly succeeded in doing so, but Candy has a grip on my hoodie. The first thing I tried was to get them to let go, but that didn't work. The next thing I tried was to take off my hoodie. This was really hard to do lying down on my side as I also tried not to mover to much. When I eventually got out of my hoodie I realized it worked.

  I sat up and carefully move off the bed. My legs still hurt, but it wasn't the worst pain I felt. I walked over to the window and saw the sun was going to come up soon. I stretched my arms forgetting about my right shoulder. Soon after I felt a sharp pain rush through my right shoulder. I quickly stopped stretching and cradled my right arm. After a minute I looked at my right shoulder and saw a bit of blood on the white part of the shirt. 'I need to get Savannah or Asher.' I thought as I walked over to the door. I looked back at Candy really quick. They are cuddling with my hoodie. This was really cute to see. I looked back at the door and opened it.

  I walked out of the room, and went over to Savannah's and Asher's room as I held my arm. I knock on the door, but no one answered. I knocked again, but still didn't get a answer. I knocked one more time, and still didn't get an answer. 'Screw this.' I though at I opened the door. I looked over at the bed and saw Savannah and Asher cuddling. As I walked close to Asher's side I could see there clothes are on the floor. Thankfully they're covered by a blanket. I ignored this and tried to shake Asher awake. This didn't work, so I moved to Savannah's side. I tried shaking her awake to and this time it worked.

  "What are you doing in here?" Savannah sounded surprised. she sat up as she covered her chest with the blankets.

  "I need help with something." I told her as I wasn't paying attention to her actions to cover up her chest.

  "Why didn't you knock first?" Savannah asked.

  "I did knock. I knocked three times, but no one answered." I responded.

  "Ok then...Anyways what do you need help with?" Savannah asked.

  "At that place I got stabbed in my right shoulder. Asher patched it up with a old shirt, but it started bleeding through and onto the shirt I'm wearing now." I answered.

  "I'll wake up Asher, so may you get out please. Asher will be out in a minute." Savannah told me.

  "Ok, thanks." I thanked her before I walked out of the room and closed the door behind me.

  After a minute Asher walked out of the room holding a green shirt he probably got out of the closet. He was only warning his pants. He looked tiered.

  "Savannah already told me about your arm. Let's go to the bathroom to fix your arm." Asher told me as he showed me the green shirt.

  "Ok." I said as I gave him a look of 'I know what you and my sister where doing.'

  He looked away from me and pretended like he didn't do anything, but I could still see him blushing. He walked to the last door on the right, and opened it. I followed behind him and we both walked in. The walls are white, and the floor is checkered black and white. The sink is on the right of the door, there is a little wall separating the sink and the toilet, and the shower is straight ahead of the door.