part 29

After we ate we talked about what we are going to do tomorrow. This conversation excluded Amy, and Candy because we all agreed they are too young.

  "Are we going to go as one big group, or are we going to split up." Asher asked.

  "It would be a better idea to go as one big group. We have more power in numbers." Alexander said.

  "If we are going to do it that way we should search this neighborhood before we go to a different one." Savannah said.

  "Even if we are going as one big group, we are going to have to split off into smaller group to search more houses, so who's going with who?" Glen questions.

  "We are also going to have to have someone stay back to watch Any and Candy." I told them.

  "I'll stay back and watch them. From personal experience I say I'm great with kids." Asher told us as he smiled at me. I smiled back.

  "Shouldn't we have Raven or Alexander do it. Raven And Alexander are injured." Savannah pointed out.

  "Just because I got injured doesn't mean I'm crippled. I'm going if you like it or not." Alexander calmly told her.

  "I think Asher deserves the day off because he did get us out of that place without us doing anyting." I told her

  "That is true." Savannah admitted.

  "So we are going to have a car clown watch two kids. That sounds like a great idea." Glen sarcastically said, it sounded like he had an attitude.

  "I think I should watch them. From personal experience I am also great with kids." Glen proudly told us. Savannah and I glared at him.

  "I call bullshit." I said with no emotion.

  "You don't know what it's like to watch a kid." Glen growl.

  "And it's sad a kid has to tell you your not good with kids." I told Glen.

  "Just give up, your not going to win." Savannah told Glen.

  "So, I'm going to watch them?" Asher asked.

  "I still think Alexander should, but I don't think he's going to without a fight." Savannah said.

  "So who is going with who?" Joseph asked.

  "I think Raven and Joseph should go with Alexander." Savannah said.

  "So that leaves me with you." Glen said as he tried to put his arm around Savannah's shoulder. Savannah quickly moved closer to Asher.

  "So what time are we going to start searching?" Alexander asked.

  "Tomorrow when the sun is fully up." Glen ansered.

  "That sounds like a plan then." Savannah said.

  "We should probably head to bed. Who's going to be first watch?" Alexander asked.

  "I guess I will." Glen offered.

  "Wow Glen is doing something productive without someone making him." I said with a smile.

  "Shut it." Glen was annoyed.

  "Maybe Raven would have said that if you actually did things around here." Asher said.

  "Sally doesn't do anything around here either! She slept the who car ride here!" Glen complained.

  "who is Sally?" Asher asked.

  "Her, she's just going through phase!" Glen told him as he pointed at me.

  Asher looked at Glen like he wanted to kill him. I picked up the empty can infront of me and lightly tossed it at Glen's head.

  "Why are you always throwing shit at me!" Glen yelled at me.

  "Not my fault your a great target." I smiled at him.

  "Maybe it's just a phase." Asher also smiled at him.

  Glen got up and stormed out of the room. He went in the direction of the kitchen. He looked really pissed.

  "I'm gonna go talk to him." Savannah told us as she got up and went after Glen.

  We all got up and went to our rooms. When I got back Candy was already on the top bunk.

  "How did it go, Wolf?" Candy asked me.

  "It went ok. Asher is going to watch you and Amy while the rest of us go searching for food, clothes, and other stuff." I responded.

  "But anyway you lost a beat." I reminded them as I sat down on the bottom bunk.

  "Easiest bet I ever lost." Candy told me.

  "How is it easy?" I asked.

  "Because I don't know a lot about my own kind, so you goofed up." Candy informed me.

  "Can you at least tell me about what you do know." I asked.

  "There are different human anime species. Don't ask me what they are because I only know a few. Our ears and tail are very sensitive, we can do anything our anime side of us can do. Before you ask no I don't have retractable claws, but my fingernails, and toenails are really sharp." Candy answered.

  "So you groom yourself?" I bluntly asked.

  "Good night." Candy quietly said as they rolled over on there side facing the wall.

  'So they do.' I thought as I laid down. I didn't fall asleep automatically. I started at the bottom of the top bunk for a while until I drifted off to sleep.

  I was woke up in the middle of the night by someone. I looked over and saw Candy. It looked like they were trembling.

  "You ok." I asked them.

  They didn't say anything. They opened there arms like they wanted a hug. I did the same thing as I was ready to except the hug. They claimed on the bed and clung to me. I wrapped my arms around them as they buried their face in my chest. They had started crying and I didn't know what to do. I rubbed there back in a attempt to calm them down. 'Does Savannah, Alexander, and Asher feel confused when they try and calm me down?' I asked myself. After what felt like a hour of Candy crying they fell asleep. After another minute I fell asleep to.