part 18

When I woke up I felt groggy. It took me a minute to realize that I was being carried like a baby. I looked around and saw we are almost at the holding cell.

  "Asher?" I asked.

  "Yes?" Asher responded.

  "Are we going back to the holding cell?" I asked.

  "Yes, we are." He said.

  I didn't say anything else I was too tiered to care. I just let him carry me to the holding cell. He opened the door and walked in. He made sure to close the door behind him. He sat me down on the couch.

  "Go back to sleep." Asher said.

  "Why?" I asked. I was still tired, but we have to wait for the others.

  "It's going to be a long minute before the rest of your group gets back." Asher told me.

  "Won't you be spotted if you are in here?" I asked.

  "Ya, but I'll just hide in the other room" Asher said.

  "Again go back to bed. It's going to be a while before your friends get here." Asher told me

  "Fine, but wake me up when the rest of my group gets back." I told him.

  "Will do." Asher said.

  I lied back down and went to sleep.

When I woke up again everyone was in the room. Savannah was sitting by me, Alexander and Asher are standing, and the rest are sitting in lawn chairs.

  "Who are you?" Alexander asked Asher.

  "My name is Asher. I want to help you get out." Asher answered.

  "How do we know your not lying?" Glen asked.

  "I don't want to stay in a place that's run by a bastard." Asher answered.

  "I don't trust you." Glen told Asher.

  "I don't care if you trust me or not, but from some recent news I got I know for a fact that you don't want any of your kids here." Asher informed them as he crossed his arms.

  "What did you hear about?" Savannah asked.

  "It's not my bruise to poke at." Asher responded, he blushed when he look at Savannah.

  "I'm sure they will be glad to tell you about it when we get out of here." Asher answered.

  "We should not tru-" Glen tried to say.

  "We should hear him out." I cut Glen off.

  "Why should we listen to you. Your just a little kid!" Glen yelled at me.

  "Shut up Glen!" Savannah yelled at him.

  "I think we should listen to Asher" Alexander said.

  "Why should we old man." Glen asked.

  "Because I'm the adult, so you need to start listening to me. And I'm done with your shit. I don't know how Savannah and Raven dealt with you for so long." Alexander said with a attitude.

  "Now please tell us your idea." Alexander asked Asher.

  "I am fixing up a car. I can probably get it running in three day. Well its technically a van so we all should fit. Th-" Asher was cut off.

  "Ya a car that won't work will get us out of here." Glen said sarcastically.

  "Anyways before a was rudely interrupted, They give everyone that's not a prisoner a key that goes to the holding cell. When we leave I can just come get you and if anyone asks I'll just say I'm taking you the boss. But ill actually be taking you to the car." Asher said.