part 9

As we walked we kept seeing a weird logo. It is a upside down v in a circle, and it's spray painted everywhere. It's like somebody is trying to mark their territory. Alexander tried to talk to Glen about going back, but he refused.

  It eventually became night and we are looking for a place to rest. We settled on a gas station.

  I looked out the window to see what are surroundings are. There is a comic store across the street, a clothing store on the left side of the comic store, and a place Alexander calls a bar on the other side of the comic store. On the right of the gas station is a place where you can buy cars, and the road is on the other side. We already checked out the cars none of them work.

  "Don't you think it's time for bed?" Alexander asked me as he walked up behind me.

  "Ya." I said as I faced him.

  "Joseph and Amy are going to sleep in the back room. Maybe you should join them." Alexander offered me.

  "Alright" I agreed.

  I walked over to the back room and knocked on the door.

  "Who is it?" someone asked.

  "Raven." I answered.

  After I said my name the door opened and I was dragged in, and the door shut behind me. Amy was holding my hand and Joseph walked away from the door.

  "What's going on?" I asked.

  "We are planning to sneak out" Joseph happily told me.

  "Ya, it's going to be fun!" Said a excited Amy.

  "Don't you think the others would be mad if they found out?" I asked.

  "That's why we are going when they are asleep." Joseph told me.

  "Will you come with us?" Amy Asked.

  "Sure, why not." I agreed. Amy hugged me out of excitement.

  As we weighted for the others to fall asleep we talked about what we are going to do. We agreed that we are going to the comic store, clothing store, and maybe the bar. Alexander made such a big fuss that we shouldn't go to the bar, so we want to see what got him so worked up.

  Amy was currently trying to talk me into trying on a dress until Joseph spoke. "There all asleep" he said.

  "Isn't someone supposed to be watching the door?" I asked.

  "Ya, but he fell asleep." Joseph answered.

  Before we left I grabbed my pocket knife out of my bag and put in my pocket, and I put my bag back on. We walked out of the back room and made our way out the front door quietly.

  I looked at Glen sitting by the door outside, he was knocked out cold. "stupid" I smiled as I said that.

  "So where are we going first." Joseph asked us.

  "We are going to the clothing store because Raven promised me he'll try on a dress." Amy said with a smile.

  When she called me a he it surprise me. No one has used he/him pronouns for me, and honestly it sounds a lot better than she/her pronouns. 'wait a minute I don't promised her shit' I thought. I was going to say something about this, but I was already been dragged off to the clothing store.

  We entered the store and saw most of the shelves where empty. Joseph walked over to what was left of the men's section, and Amy dragging me over to what dresses were left.

  "Is there any way that I don't have to try on a dress?" I asked Amy

  "Nope" she said quickly and bluntly while staring at me.