part 17

I was sitting on the table now. I have no pants, shoes, or hoodie on. I'm in my boxers, tank top, and socks. It is freezing in this room. There was blood seeping through the bandages on my arms, so we have to change those.

  "I'm going to have to give you some of my clothes." Asher told me as he took the bandages off my arms.

  "Why?" I asked.

  "There's blood all over your cloths." Asher informed me.

  "You don't have to clean my hoodie." I told him.

  "Yes I do. I saw blood on the inside of your sleeves when you put it on the chair." Asher said.

  "How did you see the inside?" I asked.

  "It's inside out." Asher told me.

  I felt dum now. After Asher was done wrapping up my arms I crossed my arms over my chest. It was so cold in here.

  "How can you, and your dad stand it being cold in here all the time?" I asked.

  "It's because we are working, so we're not really thinking about it." Asher answered.

  "Plus it's starting to get colder anyway. I say by next week we will have the first snow fall of the year." Asher informed me as he stared to clean the cuts on my legs.

  Every time he moved to a different cut it hurt even more. I had to put my hands over my moth to stop me from yelling out in pain. I almost had tears in my eyes, and the further up he went the more nervous I got. I started shaking because of how nervous I am. He eventually stopped and started wrapping my legs with bandages.

  "It's over!" I cheered.

  "Did It really hurt that bad?" Asher asked me with a smile.

  "Yes it did." I pouted.

  "Oh well." Asher smile.

  "I'm done. Put your pants back on, so we can go to my room to get you some clothes." Asher told me when he was done wrapping up my legs.

  "Could we do anything about the bruises, or hickeys?" I asked.

  "Unless you want to look like a mummy then no." Asher laughed a.

  "Alright." I responded with a smile as I got off the table.

  I walked over to my clothes and put my pants and shoes back on. After I was done I picked up my hoodie and faced Asher.

  "Let's go." I said

  He reached out his hand for me to hold it. I accepted and held his hand. I was still nervous about being touched but I accepted anyway. We walked out of the room and into the garage. Jack came up to us.

  "Where have you two been?" Jack asked. He sounded mad but he was trying not to yell.

  "The back room." Asher answered.

  "Why?" Jack asked.

  "Raven had I probably so I helped them." Asher responded.

  "What problem. If something happened you know your supposed to tell me." Jack scolded.

  "It's not really my problems to share. I'm just going to say it involves blood, and now I'm taking them to my room to borrow some of my clothes." Asher said before we walked away.

  We continued walking untill we made it to another door. Asher opened it and we walked in. The room was a decent size, the bed was up against the upper right corner, right next to the bed is a wooden stand, there is a dresser up agents the left wall, a few shelves around the room, there are pictures of cars on the wall, and books on the shelves.

  "Give me your pants and hoodie. We have a person who does everyone's laundry. They can probably get the blood out of your clothes." Asher told me.

  I took my shoes off first then my pants. I handed my pants and hoodie to Asher.

  "I'll be back in a bit. You can pick out something to wear from my dressing." Asher told me before leaving.

  I walked over to the dresser and opened it. I didn't take long picking out something to wear because they are all too big for me, and I won't be keeping them for too long. I grabbed a maroon colored sweater, and black sweatpants. I put them on. I didn't bother to put my shoes back on because the pants went past my feet, and the sleeves are way past my hands.

  I walked over to Asher's bad and sat down. I felt like going to sleep, but I have to wait for Asher to get back. I kept almost dozing off, but I forced myself to stay awake. Eventually Asher came back with some chips and water.

  "Good thing you came back I almost fell asleep." I said as I giving him a tired smile.

  "You can if ya want." Asher told me as he sat next to me.

  "Maybe later. I wanted to talk to you more about how we are going to get out of here." I told him.

  "Right." Asher said as he handed me a bag of chips.

  "Me and my group wanted to talk about it tonight if you want to join us." I offered.

  "I'll just have to wait in the holding cell when I have to take you back then." Asher told me.

  "I have a car I found that I've been fixing. I can probably get it started soon." Asher informed me.

  "Are you coming with us?" I asked.

   "Im not sure, I'll have to think about it." Asher said.

  "It sounds like a plan then." I yawn.

  "You should eat something then go back to bed." Asher told me.

  "Fine." I said as I opened the bag of chips.

  As I ate the chips as we talked. We talked about what's going to happen when we get out of here. I eventually finished the bag of chips, but I didn't want to go back to bed.

  "You should sleep." Asher told me.

  "I don't want to." I said.

  "Why not?" He asked.

  "I'll just have another nightmare." I told him.

  "Oh." He seemed sad.

  We sat in silence for a bit until Asher spoke. "I'll make sure you didn't have any nightmare if you go to sleep." Asher told me.

  "You're not going to leave me alone about this are you." I asked.

  "Nope." Asher smile.

  "Whatever. If it get you to leave me alone." I said before I lied down and fell asleep.