part 6

(This chapter has easter eggs about some TV show and Video Games. None of the TV show or Video Games belong to me!)

When I woke up the sun was just starting to come up. I was now laying on someone lap, and there hand was on my head stroking my hair. I rubbed my eyes and discovered that I had tears running down my face. I wiped them awake quickly. Then I looked at my hands, they where shaking. I looked up to see who I was laying on, it was Savannah. She was looking down at me, she must of noticed that I woke up.

"What's rong. Did you have a bad dream?" She calmly asked, but she was still worried. I shook my head yes and looked away.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked.

"no..." I bluntly said as I sat up.

I looked at what used to be a lit fire. My eyelids start to get heavier, but I force myself to stay awake even though I was still tired. I yawned while still looking at the fire, but then Savannah grabbed me and moved me so now I was sitting on her lap. "How about you just go back to bed, it's barely morning." Savannah said in a soothing voice while holding me.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"It's fine." She told me as she held my head close to her chest while stroking my hair. She started to rock me back and forth.

I close my eyes as my sister rocking me back and forth. I fell into a deep sleep.

When I woke up I open my eyes a bit. I was being carried bridal style. I looked around and saw everyone was here. I looked up and saw that Savannah was carrying me. I looked over to Alexander who was in front of us. He was carrying a sleeping Amy, and a tired Joseph following him. I look straight ahead of us, we were approaching a town.

I poked Savannah shoulder to get her attention. She looked down at me and I asked "can you put me down now".

She stopped and put me down, and handed me my backpack. They I put my backpack on and we continued walking with the others.

As we approach the edge of the town I saw all the buildings were worn down, The road has cracks in it, buildings were falling apart, and the trees basically look dead. There were few of the dead roaming the streets. I looked over to Alexander who was putting down a now awake Amy. Then I looked at Glen he was staring at me. He looked like he would sacrifice me to one of the dead if he had to.

"Alright, so how are we doing this." Alexander asked.

"What do you mean" Glen questioned with an annoyed tone.

"Who's going with who." Alexander asked more seriously.

"I'm going to go with Raven, and you and Glen can go together with your kids." Savannah answered as she pointing at Glen and Alexander.

"Alright, then you two can take downtown, and we take anywhere around the edge of the town, and start moving closer to downtown." Alexander told us.

"Fine by me." Savannah responded.

As they kept talking I look through my backpack for my pocket knife, but I couldn't find it. I just stared into my backpack for a while until I thought 'oh yeah Savannah took it!'.

"Hay Savannah can I have my pocket knife back?" I asked

As Savannah thought about it for a bit the others went to search there first house. "Ya." she said as she walked over to me, and handing me my pocket knife.

We started to walk to the downtown area. There we're a lot more of the Dead than what I thought, but if they got close to us we'll just kill them.