part 15

When I started to wake up I felt like shit. I was being held by someone. When I opened my eyes I saw that Savannah and Alexander are looking at me, no one else was in the room. Savannah is the one holding me. We are still on the floor, but that doesn't really matter. I am confused about what's happening. I feel like I should remember how I got here, but I don't.

  "What's wrong Raven?" Alexander asked, he sounded scared.

  I didn't want to answer him, so I looked away. Savannah kept asking me questions, but I didn't answer any of them. Savannah didn't let go of me even though I was obviously uncomfortable.

  "I don't think they are going to answer your question." Alexander told Savannah.

  "Ya, your right. I just wanted to know what's wrong." Savannah said, She sounded sad and scared.

  "Let me go." I tried to ask calmly.

  "Alri-" Savannah cut herself off because she was looking at something. She looked confused and even more scared.

  Savannah gently touched something on my neck. I flinched when she touched my neck. She stopped when I flinched.

  "What happened to your neck?" Savannah asked. She sounded angry, but still scared.

  "What do you mean?" I asked. I know what's wrong, but I didn't want to answer her questions.

  "There are bruises, and hickeys on you neck." Alexander pointed out.

  "I don't know what your talking about." I said as I gave them bother a sad smile.

  "If ya don't want to answer right now that's fine, but you need to tell us what's wrong eventually." Savannah told me.

  "We want to help you." Alexander said.

  They both seem concerned. I wanted to tell them, but I can't. I don't know what Coal would do if I told them.

  "Alright. Can you let go of me now?" I asked again. I was very uncomfortable.

  "Ya, sorry." Savannah was unsure as she let me go.

  "I'm gonna go to bed." I told them as I got up

  "Ok" they both said.

  I walked into the other room and saw everyone was asleep. I walked over to my bed and laid down. I was up for a good minute before I fell asleep.

(In Raven's Dream)

  I was laying on the couch in Coal's office. Coal was on top of me kissing my neck. I was trying to push him off but he had my arms pined down by my head.

  "S-stop!" I sobbed.

  "Why would I do that. You have a beautiful body. I simply can't control myself." Coal said with a smile.

  I kept struggling to get away. I eventually kicked him in the side of his leg. He stopped kissing my neck. He grabbed his pocket knife and cut me on my thigh. I Yelped when I felt the knife dig into my skin.

  "I already showed you what happens when you struggle!" Coal yelled at me.

  After he said that everything around me started to fade until is was just darkness.

(End of dream)

  I jolted awake and immediately sat up. I hit my head on the bunk above me and I fell back down. I held were I hit my head. I was shaking, crying, and struggling to breathe. I was scared. After what seemed like forever I eventually calmed down. I was still shaking but not as much, and I stopped crying.