part 4

We where in the woods now. These woods were different from the ones near the stream. The trees are pine trees, the grass is short, and it was darker because the trees were closer together, and it was colder.

As Glen was still trying to talk to Savannah I heard some rustling in the woods, so I decided to scan my surroundings to see where the noise was coming from, but I saw nothing.

"Hay Savannah I think I herd something." I warned her while I was looking around.

"It's probably just the wind, it's been very windy today." Savannah didn't think anything of it.

When it starts to become dark we stopped for the night. We where trying to start a fire when Savannah said "I'm going to go look for fire wood. You two behave!" she sounded a bit annoyed when she said the last part. Then she left, she left me with him.

As I was sitting and looking at the ground Glen decided to approached me. He put his left hand roughly on my right shoulder. "Sally Why did you come back!" Glen asked, he looked mad.

'That's not my name!' I thought, but I kept silent. Glen grab my chin with his right hand and turned my head to face him. "You know your sister doesn't love you!" Glen said with a damn grin on his face.

"Shut Up! That's Not True!" I yelled at him. I was pissed.

"Oh, but it is. She was glad when you weren't at the house" Glen said coldly.

I didn't say anything. I don't know what to say, but I was mad. Glen move to the back of me and hugged me from behind. He whispered in my ear "Both of are lives would be better if you where gone!" He sounded happy but cold at the same time.

I wasn't going to deal with him right now, so I tried to get out of his grip. I succeeded in doing so. I got up and start walking into the woods. "Good riddance!" was the last thing I heard him say before he was out of hearing range.

As I made my way through the woods I kept hearing walking noises that weren't coming for me, and honestly this scaring me. I took off my backpack and grabbed my pocket knife. After getting my pocket knife out I put my backpack back on. I continued walking, but I was more aware of my surroundings now.

The closer the walking got the more freaked out I got. It sounded like a few people. As I got more scared I decide to hide behind a tree. I had my pocket knife held closely to my chest (of course the blade wasn't facing my chest, I wasn't trying to end myself now).

Suddenly the walking stopped. 'I swear if Glen followed me I'm going to murder him!' I thought while looking on the left side of the tree to see who was there.

As I was looking I felt a tap on my right shoulder, so out of instinct I swing my pocket knife. My pocket knife made contact with the persons right cheek.

As I made eye contact with the person's they look to be a male. He has long dark brown slicked back hair, dark brown eyes, and tan skin, and now a giant bloody cut going from his cheek almost to his ear. He had two kids with him. A boy looked just like the other man but with straight hair, and he looked to be my age. And a little girl that had white skin, light brown hair, and hazel eyes.

Kids or no kids my defense was still up, and my eyes where on the big guy. "Kid calm down" the man sounds frightened. He putting his hands up to show he wasn't going to hurt me. He seemed to be caught off guard. The kids looked scared.

"What do you want?" I got more serious.

"You seemed to be lost. I just wanted to help" he seemed more serious now, but still sounded scared.

"No, people don't just help others people for no reason anymore." I didn't believe him.

"Look kid, if ya don't want help we will be lea-" he was cut off by none other than my sister yelling my name.

"Raven!" She sounded scared.

I took my eyes of the man to look on the other side of the tree. There she was running in the woods, yelling my name, knife in hand.

"I'm over here!" I yelled back. She spotted me and ran over to me. She looks worried, and scared, but relieved.

"What where you think running off like that!" she yelled at me. She didn't see the other people because she was still approaching me.

"You could ha-" before she could finish she saw the people I had my knife held to. She look at the other people and realized they looked scared. She grabbed the back of my neck and took my pocket knife.

"Raven what do you think your doing! Why are you holding two kids that look scared, and a grown man the looks just as scared as the kids at knife point!" She yelled at me.

I gave her a confused look. She was the one that always tells me to never let my guard down, so what's the different now.

"You better start apologize right now" she was serious.

She then let go of my neck. I face the man and look towards the ground, my hands we're in front of me intertwined. "I'm sorry for scaring you." I wasn't sure if I should be sorry, and I'm still confused.

"It's alright, no need to apologize. I'm pretty sure I'm the one who scared you first." The man gave me an apologetic smile. He had his left hand in his pocket while his right hand was wiping blood off his face.

"Is there any way we can repay you for scaring you, and that cut on your face" Savannah kindly asked.

He had to think for a minute, but soon spoke "Let me join your group. I need help watching these two while I'm out." He gestured to the two kids hiding behind him. "And by the attitude your kid has it seems like you need some help as well." He finished. I looked at him offended. 'I do not have an attitude!' I thought.

"Alright, you have a deal!" Savannah smiled as she puting a hand on my shoulder.

"So where is your camp?" The man asked

"Follow me" Savannah smiled. She dragging me a long as she walked, and the other's followed.