part 37

It has been a week since I saw Savannah and the others. It started snowing a few days ago. We have stopped at a gas station for the night. The blankets where still in the truck of the van, so we are using those to keep warm. There where about five blankets, but Glen is making Candy and I share one whale he uses the others.

Candy and I are cuddled up together in the corner of the room. Candy had a nightmare so they aren't going to let go of me anytime soon. They are actually on the inside of my hoodie with there head rested on my chest. Glen wasn't in the gas station right now. He took the van to go look for a place he found directions for on a note. The place is called Lights Town. I have barely been talking to Glen since we left Savannah. Anytime I would have a panic attack he would tell me to stop being a baby. I also have a few more cuts on both of my arms now. Glen actually walked in on me cutting myself, but he didn't care. All he did was yell at me because I was up late. I have barely been eating or sleeping this week. I wish Savannah was here.

After what felt like a hours of Glen being gone he finally came back. "Get up." Glen said.

I didn't say anything back. I removed Candy out of my hoodie before getting up. I picked Candy up and the blanket after I stood up. There little hands grabbed onto my hoodie when I pick them up. I held them close as I walked over to Glen. He lead us out to the van and we got in. We drove in silence the whole ride to wherever we are going. We eventually approached a building with giant walls. After a minute a woman with red hair, freckle, and green eyes approach the van. She knock on the driver side window. Glen rolled down the window to see what she has to say.

"Lovely night, isn't it mister." The girl said in a sweet tone.

"It would be a great night if it didn't snow." Glen answered.

"True, so how many of you are in this car?" She asked.

"There is three of us. One teenager and two kids." Glen answered.

"What are your names?" She asked.

"I'm Glen, And the two in the back are Candy and Sally." Glen also answered. I didn't say anything, but it makes me mad that Glen wouldn't use my real name.

"What is your name?" Glen asked with that dam smile of his.

"My name is Molly." She answered.

"The last thing I'm going to need is your ages." Molly said.

"I'm fifteen, Sally is ten, and I don't know how old Candy is." Glen answered.

"How do you not know the kids age?" Molly asked.

"I only met them about a week or two ago. Plus they don't talk much." Glen answered.

"We can just get there age later then. So do you have Any weapons in the car." Molly asked.

"I have my gun, and Sally has a pocket knife." Glen answered.

"Alright, you two can pull in, and I'll go ask the boss if you can stay. The cards will take your weapons when your aloud in." Molly said before walking away.

The giant metal gate opened and Glen drove in. We aren't fully in yet because another metal gate is blocking the way. Inside the boxed in area are six guards, three guards for each gate. The guards had some sort of color scheme going on with their outfits. They are either wearing Black, purple, brown, white, or blue. They all had different colored masks on, same colors as their outfits.

Eventually the other metal gate opened and one of the guards motion for Glen to move. Glen drove the van to the other side of the gate. One of the guards stopped us real quick.