part 12

As I started to wake up I felt someone squeezing my hand. The person's hand was shaking. I opened my eyes slightly. The room was so bright I could barely see, so I squinted. I let my eyes adjust to the light before doing anything else.

  When my eyes adjusted I looked around. I was back in the room me and the rest of my group are trapped in, but more pacifically the room with the bunk beds in it. I looked over to my right and saw Savannah holding my hand. Her other arm was on the bed with her face buried into her elbow. I couldn't tell if she was asleep or not.

  I tried to sit up but immediately regretted it. I felt a rush of pain throughout my whole body. It feels like I got hit by a massive truck that was made out of concrete. I winched Frome pain then I fell back down. I pulled my hand away from Savannah's and rolled over on my side facing away from her. I wrapped my arms around my stomach. My eyes where squeezed shut and my teeth are clenched. I felt tears roll down my face. 'This hurts so Fucking bad!' my mind was screaming.

  I was more focused on the pain more then anything else, so I didn't realize Savannah was gentle rubbing my back. Eventually the pain passed for now, so I tried to roll over to face Savannah. I grunted as I rolled over. Savannah grabbed my hand again with both of hears. Her hands are still shaking. Her eyes are red, and she looks tiered. I feel bad about the emotional rollercoaster I put her though because of what happened.

  "W-what happened?" I quietly asked. I knew what happened, but I don't know what happened after.

  "I don't know..."Savannah said. She sounded tired. She looked away from me because she didn't want to face me.

  "What's wrong?" I asked.

  "I-i'm so sorry I wasn't there!" she began to cry.

  "Don't be." I told her.

  "Don't tell me that!" She yelled at me with tears streaming down her face.

  "I-I didn't believe y-you about the thing with Glen, s-so I ignored you. If I put m-my own feelings aside an-and waited for for you that morning n-none of this would have happened!" Her voice cracked a couple times. I feel even worse for what happened.

  "You had no idea what was going to happen. No one did." I said. I tried to stay calm, but I was mad at Diesel.

  "Y-you don't know how it feels getting told that your l-little siblings almost got beat to d-death by someone who can't control themselves. T-then that s-sibling doesn't wake up for a w-week!" She cried even harder.

  I didn't know how to make her feel better. She didn't deserve this kind of trauma. She now has her head held low with both of her elbow on the bed. She is still holding my hand with her two hands. I reach my other hand over and put it on top of hers. I could hear her crying softly to herself. I didn't move because I didn't know what to do.

  After a while of silence the door opens. We both jumped at the sound of the door opening.

  "Hay Savannah." I heard Glen say.

  "What!" She was not going to deal with him today. She was really annoyed.

  "Calm down. I just wanted to see if you wanted to join the rest of us in the main room?" Glen asked. He did not know that I was awake because I was facing away from him.

  "No." Savannah refused.

  "This is unhealthy for you! Now come on" Glen demanded.

  "No. Raven needs me." Savannah wasn't going to leave.

  "Stop refusing! You are being selfish!" Glen yelled while trying to grab Savannah's arm.

  Savannah let go of my hand and slapped Glen's away. "Don't touch me!" Savannah yelled at him.

  "Don't tell me what to do!" Glen yelled back.

  "Go away!" Savannah yelled at him as she got up.

  "Fuck you!" Glen yelled back

  "Fuck off!" Savannah yelled

  "Shut the Fuck up!" I yelled at both of them as I sat up. I winched in pain again.

  "You should not be sitting up. You should lie back down." Savannah tried to stay as calmly as possible when talking to me.

  I sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Glen. "Leave!" I demanded.

  "What are you going to do about it?" He asked me with that dam grin of his.

  I reached over for my pillow and through it as hard as I could at him. After throwing the pillow I pulled my arm back quickly because it started to hurt. I still watched as the pillow hit Glen in the face.

  "Leave!" I demand as I pointed at the door.

  "Whatever!" Glen said rolling his eyes and walking out of the room.

  I got up and walked over to Savannah. Well it was more of a limp and me trying not to fall, but that doesn't matter. I hugged her and I don't let go. She hugged me back.

  "You should go lay down and rest." Savannah told me.

  "No." I wined as I clung to her.

  "You need rest." she demanded.

  I didn't say anything back, but I wasn't going to lay back down in that bad.

  "Can you not do this right now." Savannah asked.

  I shook my head no and she sighed. She picked me up bridal style. Unfortunately for her I wasn't going to go back to bad without a fight, so I tried to wiggled my way out of her arms even though it hurt like a bitch.

  "Just except you are going back to bed!" Savannah was frustrated.

  "Never!" I yelled

  After a long minute of this Savannah didn't care as much anymore, so she threw me onto the bed. I gasped when I hit the bed. It hurt like hell!

  "Ow! Fuck you!" I yelled.

  "Go to bed!" She sternly demanded as she walked over.

  I tried to get out of bed again,  but now I have two arms wrapped around one of my arms.

  "I've been in bed all week! Let go!" I yelled.

  "Nope." Savannah smiled.

  She was sitting on the bed now criss cross applesauce style. She pulled me into her lap and wrapped her arms around me.

  "Let go!" I yelled again. I struggled to get out of her grip, but unfortunately I failed at doing so.

  "No. You are going back to bed and you will like it!" She told me.

  She proceeded to lay down with me still in her arms. She then pulls my hood over my head.

  "Such a dangerous wolf!" She joked.

  "S-screw off." I said. I was actually starting to doze off.

  "I thought you weren't going back to bed." Savannah said.

  "Shut up" I said as I started to zone out and fall asleep.

  "Knew it" she quietly said before falling asleep.