part 28

I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw Asher.

  "C'mon kiddo get up." Asher told me.

  "What?" I asked.

  "We found a house to stay in for a bit. We are in a town so we are going to be here awhile." Asher informed me.

  "Is everyone else inside?" I asked.

  "Yes, let's go. We are going to be heating up some of the caned food soon." Asher told me as he opened the van's door.

  Asher got out, I scooted out after him. I followed him up to the front door. It really hurt to walk, but I put up with the pain. If I complain it's not like anyone can do anything about it. Before we walked in I noticed The house is a two story building. When we walked in I looked around the living room for a minute. The living room walls are painted a light blue, wooden floors, and a white ceiling. The staircase Is in front of the door. To the right is a door on the right wall, a couch in the middle of the room, a stand with a TV on top of it in front of the couch, a desk against the back of the couch, a computer on the desk, and a chair near the desk, also family photo hanging on the walls. No one is in the room except for us, and Alexander. He is lying down on the couch.

  "Let's go up stairs. Most of them are up there." Asher told me.

  I followed him up the stairs. The wall are green with a wooden floor. There are four rooms, two on the left, and two on the right.

  "I was thinking we should put you and Candy in one room." Asher told me as he pointed to the first room on the left.

  "Joseph, Amy, and Alexander in another." He told me pointed to the second room on the left.

  "And Savannah and I in the last room." he told me as he pointed to the first room on the right.

  "So you're trying to get my sister into a bedroom alone with you." I bluntly asked.

  "It sounds weird when you say it like that." Asher blushed at the comment.

  "If you are I don't care. Just keep it down." I told him with a smile.

  "I'm gonna go check on Alexander. Have fun upstairs." Asher quietly said. I'm pretty sure I could see him blushing even more before he left.

  I walked over to the room that I'm supposed to sleep in, and opened the door. I saw bunk beds up against the upper left corner, the walls are black, the carpet is dark brown, a window with black curtains is right next to the bunk bed, and Candy is possible sleep on the top bunk. There is a TV mounted to the wall in front of the bunk beds, a shelf with a gaming console on it underneath the TV, on the floor underneath the shelf is a whole bunch a video games, and there is one poster on another door. The poster had a picture of a green leaf on it that have the words "weed" on it.

  "You dead up there or something?" I asked Candy.

  "I wish." Candy responded without moving.

  "Aren't you a little young to be thinking like that." I asked.

  "Probably." Candy answered.

  "Do you know what's behind this door?" I asked.

  "Probably the closest." Candy sounded a little annoyed. Probably because I was asking so many questions.

  I walked over to the other door and opened it. When I walked in the room smelled like a skunk died in there. Even tho the smell is horrible I looked around anyway. None of the clothes looked like they would fit anyone. As I looked a little deeper I found small wooden box right next to a towel. The box had that same leaf engraved on the lid. I opened the box and saw rolled up pieces of paper. 'maybe I should ask Savannah what these are.' I thought as I closed the box.

  I walked out of the closet, and out of the room with the box in hand. I walked over to the room that Savannah might be in. I opened the door and walked in. The rooms walls are painted a deep purple, and the floor is wood. There is a double bed up against the wall right in front of the door, a picture of a blue butter fly hanging above the bed, a dresser is the lowest Left corner, a bed side table on both sides of the bed, and a thinking Savannah sitting on the bed.