part 1

As I stated to wake up I could hear my sister saying my name.
"Raven it's time to get up" Savannah said while shaking me.
When I opened my eyes I looked at her "five more minutes" I said as I rolled over on my side facing away from her. "Come on, you know we have to go soon." She we being serious.

  'Might as well get up before she threatened to drag me out of bed' I thought. "Fine..fine I'm up" I complained. "Great, and to let you know we are going to leave at noon, so we have time to get our stuff together." She informed me before she left the room.

  As I sat up I look around the room. The walls where panted a light pink, the carpet was white, there where old children's drawing on the wall, In the corner of the room there was a gray storage tub filled with old childrens toys, and the closet was filled with old little girls clothes, and my hoodie. As I stood up I could hear my sister talking with someone, it was probably her boyfriend. 'honestly Savannah you could have done better than that jerk.' I thought as I rolled my eyes. I reached for my hoodie and put it on.

  I walked out of the room and into the living room where Savannah and Glen where. "Hay Raven will you go fishing with Glen?" Savannah asked me. "Why is he going fishing, I thought we where leaving soon"? I asked. "He want us to eat something before we leave." She answered. "But why do I have to go?" I was annoyed. "Because I want you two to try and get along once in your lives." She sounded annoyed. "Whatever" I mumbled.

   Glen made his way to the door, and pick up the fishing rods before opened the door. I decided to follow him, but it's not like I have a choice. As we made our way outside it was a cold morning, the wind was blowing, different colored leaves where falling off the trees, and it was just strat up pretty out. There was still dew on the grass that's how early it was. As we started to walk he looked like he wanted to say something to me, but won't because we are too close to the house. As we got farther away from the house Glen decided to open his mouth "Hay Sally why don't you learn to mind your own business!" He was trying to be intimidating. "First off that's not my name, and you know that! Second off, what do you mean by mind your own business?" I was vary annoyed. "First off, I'll call you what I want. Second off, you don't need to be asking why where going fishing, you should be lucky I'm feeding your ungrateful ass." He said in a annoyed tone. I started to walk faster "I'll see you at the stream" I bluntly said as I stated to walk ahead of him. "Faggot" I herd him say before he was out of hearing range. I just continued my way to the stream in the cold fall morning.