part 23

When I woke up I was on one of the beds laying on Savannah's lap. Her hands are covering my ears. I looked around a bit and saw Glen arguing with Savannah. I couldn't hear what they are arguing about. Eventually Glen left and Savannah took her hands off my ears.

  "Hay." I was still tired.

  "Oh, you're up." Savannah was little surprised.

  "What did Glen want?" I asked.

  "He wanted to know if you got that stupid walkie-talkie." Savannah ansered, she sounded a little angry.

  "I don't have it." I told her.

  "Ya, I know." Savannah said.

  "Where is everyone else?" I asked as I sat up.

  "They got up a little bit ago. they are out in the main room." Savannah answered.

  "Savannah we have to go!" Alexander yelled from the other room.

  "I wish I could stay with you, but I can't. I will see you later." Savannah smiled at me before she left.

  After several minute I got up off the bed and looked at my right hand. There is dried blood all over my lower arm to my hand. I didn't do anything about it because I didn't want the scratch marks to bleed again. I walked out into the main room. No one else was in the main room, so I sat down on the couch and waited for them to come back. 'I guess I have nothing better to do.' I thought as I laid down. I started at the ceiling for awhile until I drifted off to sleep.

  When I woke up again I was falling. "Get up!" Someone yelled.

  When I hit the ground my left arm and leg screamed in pain. Before I looked up I thought about the person voice. Then it click it sounds like Cole. Once I realized I felt hot, and I struggled to breathe.

  "Are you going to get up Doll?" Cole asked.

  I looked at him. He was holding a plate of food. I sat up and look at him.

  "W-what do you need?" I nervously asked.

  "You know that answer is obvious, but from all the tabes I keep on people here I know you haven't ate in a week. I need you alive Doll Face." Coal smile.

  "Now get up. I will only give your food if you be a good toy." Cole told me as he offered his hand.

  I got up by myself. I didn't argue because I don't wanna to get hurt. He looked at me offended before he led me out of the room. I slowly followed behind him. We eventually made it to his office door. He opened it and we walked in.

  "Go sit on one of the coaches." Coal demanded as he pointed to the couch on the right.

  I walked over and sat down on the right couch. I looked down as I started trembling. I looked back over to see Cole locking the door.

  "I like the couch you selection" Cole smiled at me.

  I didn't return the smile. I looked back down at the ground. I could feel my hart in my throat. Coal walked over to me and sat down on the left of me. I could see on the plate he was holding. There was only two pieces of bread, and a glass of water. How he balance the glass of water I don't know, but it was still on the plate.

  "What's wrong Doll Face?" Cole asked as he put a finger on the underneath of my chin, and turned my hade to face him.

  I didn't answer him. I looked away from him. I was trying to stay calm, but I had to bit my tongue to stop me from screaming for help.

  "Are you scared because your afraid of me?." Cole asked. I didn't respond.

  "Good you should be afraid of me. You already know what I can do. I can so much worse to you Doll Face." Cole smiled at me again as he took his hand off my chin, and placed it on my thigh.

  I felt like I was going to be sick. I really hope he doesn't do anything, but I know he will.

  "Speaking of worse that slut told me about what you said to her, but she told me that she didn't believe you." Cole didn't look happy.

  As he gave me a fake smile he dropped the plate on the ground. I watched the plate as it fell. I watched as the plate and glass shattered into a million pieces. There are pieces of glass all over the ground and in the bread. To top it all off water was all over the ground, bread, and glass. I looked back up at Coal and saw him give me that same look as last time.

  "Now you are going to listen to me, unless you want that to happen to you or your friends." Coal gave me an eval grin as he pointed at the glass.

  Coal looked me up and down trying to decide what to do first. I felt even more uncomfortable as he looked at me. It's like a predator sizing up its pray. I started to feel even more sick as he looked at me.

"You have a beautiful body Doll Face." Coal told me as he gentle pushed me down..

  He got on top of me and pined my arms down. I could feel his hands on my wrists. I completely forgot that I didn't have my hoodie on. I started crying as I realized he has started and there was no escape.