part 26

Asher walked back to his room. He opened the door and he walked in. He sat me down on his bed, then he walked over to his dresser. I was still crying, and shaking, but I no longer felt like I was in danger. I did feel tired, and I felt the blood run down my right arm and back. I brought my knees up to my chest and hugged them. I looked at Asher as he looked through his dresser.

  "You know none of your shirts are going to fit me." I told him. I sounded tired, and a bit out of it.

  "Actually I barely get rid of my shirts. They all are at the bottom of the drawer. I can tell from the last time I let you borrow clothes you don't look that well." Asher told me.

  After a bit Asher found a shirt. He turned twords me, and showed me a long sleeved shirt. The shirt is white, with dark purple sleeve. He had another shirt that is colored black.

  "It will be a little big on you, but it should fit better then that other shirts." Asher told me as he approached me.

  "W-What are you going to do with the other one?" I asked.

  "I'm going to temporarily patch up your shoulder, and back untill we can get somewhere safe." Asher gave me a sad smile as he wiped away my tears.

  "may you please take off your shirt." Asher asked me.

  I felt nerves at first, but I know I can trust him. soon I took off my shirt, and used it to cover my chest. Asher proceed to rip off a part of the black shirt. He wiped the blood off my shoulder, back, and the dried blood on my hand. Blood kept coming out of my shoulder, but we don't have time to properly treat the wounds. Asher proceed to rip off a few more pics of the shirt and use it as gauze. As he stuffed the bit of shirt into my shoulder I hissed from pain. Once he stopped he stared to wrap up my shoulder with the rest of the shirt.

  "Sorry, but I can't put anything on your back the right now. If I do it could hurt you." Asher apologized.

  "It's fine. I just wanted to get out of here." I told him.

  "I'll look away as you put this on." Asher said as he handed me the other shirt.

  He got up and looked away, and covered his eyes. I quickly put on the new shirt. My arm, and back hurt like hell as I did this, but I didn't care.

  "Can we go now?" I asked.

  "Ya, let's go." Asher said as he turned around.

  I tried to get up but my legs won't let me. I tried again but it didn't work. "I can't get up." I was embarrassed.

  "Aww, someone needs me to carry them." Asher tested me in a stupid baby voice. Soon he picked me up bridal style.

  "Don't baby me!" I scolded him.

  "Not going to happen." Asher smiled as he walked over to the door.

  Asher opened the door and walked out. He walked untill we bumped into Diesel.

  "What are you doing with them?" Diesel asked Asher.

  "Taking them back to the holding cell." Asher answered.

  "If so they can walk on there own." Diesel pointed out, he hand an attitude.

  "No they can't, now move." Asher demanded as he tried to get around Diesel. Diesel wasn't going to let us pass without a good reason.

  "I have a feeling your doing something else. Plus it's way past the time prisoners are supposed to be in the holding cell." Diesel also pointed out.

  "I'm not. Now get out of my way." Asher demanded, he sounded mad.

  "If you're not doing anything that's braking the rules, you wouldn't mind if I taking them back to the holding cell." Diesel said as he tried to grab me.

  Asher held onto me titer as he backed up. I held onto his shirt tightly. Asher looked pissed.

  "Don't touch them!" Asher scolded.

  "I'm going to tell Coal that your up to something." Diesel told up before he ran off to Coal's office.

  "Good luck with that." Asher yelled at Diesel.

  Asher started walking faster because Diesel is going to discover the body soon, so we didn't want to be here when that happens. When we made it to the holding cell Asher opened the door and he walked in. Everyone was in the main room except for Savannah.

  "You two actually showed up." Glen had an attitude.

  "Shut up Glen." Alexander scolded.

  "Raven you should go see your sister." Alexander told me.

  "Can you walk?" Asher asked me.

  "I think so." I said.

  Asher put me down. I tried to take a step and I almost fell, but I caught myself. I guided my hand agents the wall as I made my way slowly to the bedroom door. I opened the door and walked in. I saw Savannah sitting on one of the beds hugging my hoodie close to her chest. I think I could hear her quietly crying. I stumbled over to her. Before I reached her I almost fell again, so I grabbed onto the bed she is sitting on. I don't think she notice so I got up on the bed and poked her. I think I scared her because she jumped when I touched her.

  "R-Raven!?" Savannah seemed surprised, she had tears running down her face.

  Savannah turned around, and pulled me into a tight hugged. I yelped in pain from her squeezing me. She instantly let go when she realized she was hurting me.

  "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." Savannah quickly apologetic.

  "It's ok." I forgave her.

  "Where were you?" Savannah seemed worried.

  "C-Cole's office." I nervously answered.

  "I'm going to kill him when I get the chance." Savannah sounded anger.

  "H-he already is." I quietly responded.

  "Tell me what happened." Savannah seemed worried at how I reacted to what she said.

  "It doesn't matter. We need to go." I told her as I grabbed my hoodie.

  I put on my hoodie and got up. I almost fell again but Savannah caught me.

  "You ok?" Savannah asked.

  "Ya, I'm fine. Guess im starting to fall for this place." I sarcastically said.

  "This is not funny!" Savannah scalded me.

  "Let's just go already." I told her as I held her hand.

  "Ya." Savannah agreed as she held my hand back.

  We walked out of the bed room and into the main room. Everyone was sitting around ready to go.

  "Thank you for joining us." Glen sarcastically said.

  "Anything new to the plane?" Savannah asked Asher as she ignored Glen.

  "No, it should be the same, but we need to be a little more careful." Asher answered.

  "Why?" Glen asked.

  "Something happened to Cole. If someone finds him the place will go into a lockdown." Asher answered.

  "Alright let's hurry up then." Alexander said as he got up.

  Everyone got up and we all ran out of the room heading to the garage.