part 13

I woke up again and looked around. I was facing the wall so there wasn't much to look at. I tried to get up but someone's arms were holding me down. 'Why didn't you go to your own bed Savannah!' I thought.

  "Get up!" I yelled.

  Savannah tighten her grip on me, but she didn't wake up. I tried to move on my other side, but I struggled to. Savannah's grip on me preventing me from moving, and the little I did move it hurt like hell.

  "Let go!" I yelled again as I tried to move her arm.

  As I struggled to get out of her grip I herd the door open. I couldn't see who it was, but I don't care.

  "Help!" I yelled.

  "Why? Are you stuck?" Alexander asked.

  "Yes!" I yelled again.

  "Alright." Alexander said. I could hear him walking over.

  Alexander moved Savannah's arms for me as I rolled out of bed. As soon as I stood up I nearly fell, but I found my balance. I limped over to Alexander and looked at him

  "Thanks." I thanked him.

  "Your welcome." Alexander said.

  "Hay I think we match." Alexander said with a smile as he pointed at his cheek.

  How did I forget I left a giant cut on his face. "Sorry about that." I apologised.

  "Don't worry about it." Alexander accepted my apologies.

  "What time is it?" I asked.

  "The sun is starting to come up. I don't think everyone slept last night." Alexander told me.

  "Why?" I ask him.

  "I don't know. But I could probably take a good guess." Alexander said.

  "What is your guess then?" I asked

  "After Glen left this room last night he told us you were up, so I think everyone wanted to see you." Alexander informed me.

  "Tell Savannah that one. She made me lay back down." I told him

  "I can't blame her for being concerned. You scared all of us." Alexander told me, it sounded like he cared.

  "I'm sorry..." I quietly said.

  "It's fine. You should probably go see Amy and Joseph." Alexander suggested.

"Alright." I agreed.

  I limped out of the room and I was met with someone jumping at me. I almost fell over, but I didn't Because Alexander caught me. I looked down and saw Amy squeezing me and Joseph was on my right hugging me. I looked behind Amy and saw Candy sitting on one of the lawn chairs. They are staring at me. Alexander let me go and sat down on the couch right next to a sleeping Glen.

  "We thought you died!" Amy cried.

  "I'm ok." I said with a smile.

  "Don't you dare do that to us again!" Joseph said.

  "I wouldn't." I said.

  Amy let go of me and grabbed my hand, she dragged me and Joseph over to the lawn chairs. We sat down and talked. Candy just kept staring at me. I looked over to the window and saw it was storming. It looked like it was going to storm all day.

  "Do you want to know something cool!" Amy asked me with a smile.

  "Sure." I smiled as I looked back at her.