part 7

I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen hoping Savannah will be there. "S-Savannah!" I said out of breath.

  She was looking through the pantry when she herd me come in. She looked back at me. "What's rong?" She asked in a worried tone.

  "Up stairs in the first room on the right there are two dead people on the bed." I quickly, and nervously said.

"Sweetheart calm down, it's going to be ok." Savannah calmly told me.

  I took a few deep breath as Savannah continued to talk.

  "Now how long do you think they've been there?" She asked me

  "Both of there heads have bullet wounds. They still look fresh." I said as calmly as possible.

  Savannah looks scared, but she is trying to hide it. "How about while I go look at the room, you can see if any of this food is bad." She calmly told me.

  "Ok" I responded as I walked over to the pantry. Savannah has left to go look upstairs.

  I looked at all of the food in the pantry. Out of all the cans that are there only 1 can of corn, 2 cans of green beans, and a bag of white rice was still good. As I put this stuff in my bag someone opened the front door. I looked up and saw it was Glen.

  "What do you want?" I asked. It looked like I scared him. He wasn't expecting me to be in here.

  "I'm looking for your sister." He sounded annoyed.

  "Why?" I asked

  He walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Since you asked so nicely I'll tell you." He said in a calm voice. He was a little to calm for my liking.

  "How would you like a niece or nephews?" He asked with a shady smile.

  He scared and surprised me. I didn't know how to respond to him so I kept quiet.

  "You might be wondering why. It's because if me and you sister has kids she will forget all about you." He said still too calm for my liking.

  This made me mad. All he has ever tried was to get my sister to forget about me. 'Why is Savannah still with you!' I thought.

  "Honestly I don't think it will be that hard for her to forget you. She doesn't even love you." He whispered in my ear before he walk away.

I stared into my bag. I was angry. 'No why will she forgets me!' I thought. My mind was clouded with anger and hatred.

  "Thanks for the conversation, tranny!" He said as he stared to walk up the stairs.

  This triggered something in me. I grabbed one of the cans and chucked it straight at his head. It makes contact and he fell with a loud thud.

  Savannah came running down the stairs when she herd the noise. At the bottom of the stairs was a Glen trying to stay awake while holding his head. Savannah looked terrified. She had her hand over her mouth and she was just staring at him.

  I didn't feel bad for what I did. I didn't care what happens next. 'He deserved it!' I thought. I was still mad about what he said.

  "Raven! What did you do!" Savannah yelled at me. She was mad but terrified at the same time.

  "He deserve it!" I yelled back.

  "How in the world did he deserve this!" She sounded angrily.

  "You have no idea what he tells me when your not around!" I yelled at her. She kept quiet. She still looked mad.

  "Bitch, faggot, tranny." I listed.

  "I-" Savannah tried to say but I cut her off. At this point Alexander and the other two kids have walked in.

  "Both are lives would be better if you where gone. And Its none of your business. One of my favorite is Your sister doesn't love you. Also she was happy when you where not here." I mocked Glen.

  "These are only some of the most recent things he's said to me!" I yelled at her.

  "He would not say that!" She yelled back

  "The only reason you think that is because you're so love-struck!" I yelled at her

  "Maybe you two should calm down and calmly talk about this." Alexander offered. He has two kids hiding behind him.

  "Whatever." Savannah was denying it.

  She tried to pick up a now unconscious Glen. "Can you help me?" she asked Alexander with a attitude.

  Alexander went over to help her. Both of them where able to move Glen to the couch.

  I didn't want to be around anyone right now, because I was still mad. I walked past the couch. Savannah gave me a dirty look. I started going up the stairs when I heard someone say "where are you going". It was probably Savannah because the person sounds mad. I didn't answer I just kept walking.

  When I got up the stairs I walked to the last room on the right. I opened the door and walked in. The only light In the room was coming from the opened door. I looked around the room. It look to be a storage closet. There are candles, coats, boxes, hats, old pictures, old baby toys, and everything has a layer of dust.

  I reached in my backpack for my lighter. I grabbed a candle and lit it with my lighter. I lit two of them, because it wasn't that big of a room. I put the candles in the middle of the room. They basically lit up the whole room with light.

  I closed the door and sat down with my back against the door. I looked through my backpack again. The food was on top, then the books and comics. One book was some sort of history book about human, animal hybrid. 'maybe I'll read this later' I thought as I kept looking.

All that was left was the stuff in the bottom of my bag. My black sleeveless shirt, water bottle, hunting knife, watch, paper, and my Red Panda. I took out my Red Panda and placed the bag in the corner of the room.

  I hugged the stuffed animals to my chest. My knees are almost up to my chest and my head held low. I started crying out of frustration, and the fact that probably no one believes me... Only God knows how long I was crying, but I eventually fell asleep.