part 14

As I sat up I felt so empty and alone. I could barely move because everything hurt so bad. I am still shaking, and my tears have dried a while ago. I looked over and saw Cole put his shirt back on.

  "Go put your clothes back on. I have to take you back to the holding cell." Cole demanded.

  I did as I was told, I was afraid I was going to get hurt again. As I got up I nearly fell, but I grabbed onto the couch until I found my footing. I limped over to the door because that's where my clothes are. Before I grabbed my clothes I looked at myself in the mirror. I have bruises, cuts, hickeys, and bite marks all over my body. On my thighs, legs, arms, chest, waist, and neck. There is blood all over my arms and thighs because of how many cuts I have. I almost wanted to throw up because of how I looked. I quickly looked away from my own reflection. My reflection was horrible. I grabbed my clothes, and proceeded to put them on. When I was done Cole walked up behind me and put his hand on my shoulder. I jumped, but I had no other reaction.

  "Those four rounds felt so good. We should do it again sometime." Cole smiled at me.

  When he said this my heart rate I could feel my heart pound agents my chest. I don't want to do this again! Cole walked passed me and unlock the door. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the room. I didn't have much will to walk because everything hurt so bad. We eventually made it to the holding cell. Cole opened the door and pushed me in. The door shut behind me.

  I fell to the ground when I was pushed in. I didn't want to get up, so I rolled over to my side and curled up into a ball. I just wanted to lay there in a ball and forget the world exists. I saw a shadow approached me so I looked up a bit. I saw Savannah's shoes. I didn't know someone was in the room. She grabbed me underneath my armpits and lifted me up so I was sitting on my knees. When she touched me I flinched. I could feel my heart pound agents my chest again, it got harder to breath, I felt really hot and cold, and I even started to shake even more. She took her hands off me when I jumped. I looked down because I didn't want to face her.

  "Are you ok?" She asked me, she sounded worried.

  "I-" was all I said before I started bawling.

  "It's ok, you are going to be ok." Savannah was trying to calm me down. Her voice was soothing, but it wasn't enough to calm me down.

  Right after she said that another door opened. I didn't know which door it was, but Multiple people walked in.

  "Shut your sisters up. Some of us are trying to sleep!" Glen was annoyed.

  I covered my mouth with both of my hands. I was shaking violently, and I was still bawling.

  "Fuck off Glen." It seems like Savannah wanted to tell at him, but she was trying to stay calm.

  As Glen and Savannah went back and forth arguing. Soon I felt someone hug me.

  "DON'T TOUCH ME!" I screamed as I shoved them off me. Amy was the one I shoved off.

  I scooted myself away as the room went quiet and everyone looked at me. They all looked concerned besides for Glen.

  "Calm down." Alexander told me as he kneel down in front of me, and tried to wipe away my tears.

  I pushed him away. My knees are up to my chest now and my hand are on my head. It got really hard to breathe, and I felt like my heart is going to explode. Everyone looked at me because they don't know how to help me.

  "C'mon Raven. You need to calm down and tell us what's wrong." Savannah's voice was calming, but that wasn't going to calm me down. She kneel down and try to touch my shoulder.

  At this point I felt like I could barely breathe. When Savannah tried to touch me again I blacked out. The last thing I herd was someone yelling my name.