part 35

The next day everyone was nervous. Everyone was afraid of what Glen might do if he found out we are leaving him. I already know he knows, but I haven't told anyone yet. We let Glen sleep in as we decided where we are going to go.

"We should go south. I herd there was a great community of people called Winds Town that way." Asher recommended.

"Winds Town has been gone for a long time. The place was invited." Savannah said.

"We've been there?" I question.

"Ya, you probably don't remember. You where about three when we left." Savannah answered.

"I thought you haven't been in a community for years." Joseph questioned.

"We haven't. We where only there for a year before we had to leave. Never been in another community since." Savannah answered.

"How old where you?" Asher asked.

"I was seven and Raven was three when we left." Savannah answered.

"Don't tell me you have been taking care of your sibling since you where seven." Asher asked in disbelief.

"don't worry, she was five when she had to start taking care of me." I said.

"Please tell me your joking." Asher was dumbfounded. The look on his face is a mix of concern and disbelief.

"We are getting off track of what we where original talking about." Savannah reminded us.

"Right, sorry." Asher said.

"We can either go West or North."

"How about North-East. We are in West Virginia if we go North-East we will eventually hit Pennsylvania." Asher offered.

"What's so special about Pennsylvania?" Joseph asked.

"I herd of several groups up there. One is ran by the military. The military will help us." Asher answered.

"What is the military?" Joseph asked.

"What makes them so special?" Amy asked quietly.

"What makes you think they will just help some random people?" I asked.

"The military is a big group of people that's supposed to keep this country safe. If they don't help the people of this country they are not doing there job." Asher answered.

"So do we all agree we should go to Pennsylvania?" Savannah asked.

We all shook are heads in agreement. We all went are separate ways for the day. I went back up to my room, Candy is in the shed, Amy and Joseph are talking on the couch, Savannah is in her room, and Asher is making sure most of the food is in the van. As I laid in bed I was thinking about tell Asher about Glen knows we are leaving. After sometime I herd a knock on my door. I got up and walked over to open the door. On the other side is Savannah.

"You need something?" I asked.

"Asher told me that you need stitches, so when we went looked for supplies yesterday I found some fishing wire and needle." Savannah said.

"No!" I said before slamming the door in her face.

Without thinking I quickly ran and hid under the bed. After a short minute I herd the door swing opened again. I could see Savannah's feet as she walked over to the closet. After a minute she walked over to the bed. She got on her hands a knees and looked under the bed.

"Are you going to come out from under the bed?" She asked.

"You can't make me." I said.

"Come on we can do this the easy way or hard way." Savannah offered.