part 32

We all went to our rooms after we where done eating. Joseph was really worried about his brother while we were eating. As I sat down on my bed Candy walked in trying to get the hair tie out of there hair.

  "You got it, or do you need help?" I asked.

  "Got it." Candy said as they got the hair tie out.

  "Am I going to get my hoodie back?" I asked.

  "Bit me." Candy told me as they sat down next to me.

  "Hay Wolf?" They asked.

  "Ya." I asked.

  "Does tonight feel off to you?" They asked.

  "A little bit, but I don't think it's something to worry about." I answered.

  "Alright, I'm gonna go to bed." They told me as they got up.

  Candy got off the bed, and climbed up the ladder to there bed as I lied down. I didn't go to sleep instantly because I was cold, and trying to think of what's wrong with Alexander. Eventually I fell asleep.

  (Raven's Dream)

  As our hole group was walking I noticed we are approaching a town. The town looks vary cluttered, and messy. Trees have fallen on the rounds and houses, there look to be several car crashes threw out the town, and the place looks to be a mess in general.

  As we walked through the town I couldn't help but look at everything in aw. It was way more messy on the inside then the outside. We had to split up because Glen, and Alexander got into an argument about what was we should go. A literal semi truck was in our way. Glen just want to cut threw a building, Alexander wants to go underneath the semi. For some reason Savannah went with Glen, but the rest of us went with Alexander.

  When we got to the other side of the semi there was nothing dangerous. I thought we where going to wait for Savannah and Glen, but to my surprise we kept walking. Everyone except me pretended they didn't know who Savannah, or Glen are. This was upsetting, and scary.

  As we continue walked we heard guns firing. We all ended up going in opposite directions. Alexander, Joseph, and Amy ran to the right side of the rounds. Asher, Candy, and I ran to the left side. We ran inside the building and ducked down for cover. Soon the shooting stopped, but what looked to be guards started looking around. There not ordinary guards, there the guards from Cole's.

  Asher gestured for Candy, and I to go up stairs. We followed his order and slowly made our way up the stairs. Being separated from everyone is making me extremely nervous. What's going to happen to them? why is everyone pretending not to know each other? what is going on?!

  As we walked up the stairs everything got dark. It was so dark I couldn't see anything, and my eyes won't adjust. I felt scared, afraid, and alone. It feels like Candy disappeared. I felt fully alone as I walked.

  I suddenly heard a scream. It sounded like Candy. I started running that way. I didn't bump into anything, i didn't run into anyone, I didn't fall, I couldn't see anything, but I kept running. I kept running until someone pushed me down.  That same person put there knee on my back. I could move, I couldn't get up. I froze.  The person put there hands on both sides of my head.

  "Where are you going Doll?" A sinister voice asked.

  The voice was Cole's. It freaked me out a lot. I tried to get away, but I couldn't move. I tried again, but got the same results as last time. Cole put his hand over my mouth. He picked up a pocket knife and dug it into my back. I screamed as I felt the knife dig deep into my back.