part 22

(TRIGGER WARNING: There is mention of rape, and there is a Panic Attack in this chapter!)

  I waited a long time for Savannah to get back. I looked around the room and it looked like Alexander and Glen wanted to ask me something, but they didn't. I looked over to Joseph and Amy they looked like they wanted to talk to me, but they don't know how to approach me.

  "Hay Wolf?" Candy asked loud enough only for me to hear.

  "What?" I asked.

  "What did Witch want with your sister?" Candy asked.

  "I hop it's not what I think it is." I said as I ignoring the fact Candy called Selena a witch.

  "What's that?" Candy asked.

  "You herd anything about what happened?" I asked them.

  "Ya, Cole announce something about the monsters being in the garage." Candy answered.

  "I was in there. When the guards came they took us to Selena. She looked for bites. When it was my tern I had to take off my hoodie and she saw all the cuts and stuff from Cole." I whisper the last part.

  "If the Witch is telling your sister about it, she's probably going to call you a liar." Candy warned me.

  "Do I want to know how you know that?" I asked.

  "You can guess." Candy said

  After our conversations Savannah came back. The door was shut behind her and she looked at me.

  "Can I talk to you Raven." Savannah asked.

  "Ya." I said as I got up and followed her into the bedroom.

  "What do you want?" I asked her.

  "I just wanted to know if you lied to Selena?" Savannah asked me.

  "What did she say?" I asked.

  "She said that you lied about Cole raping you. She also said you could show her proof and you showed her fake cuts and stuff." Savannah doesn't look happy with me.

  I felt mad about Selena lied to my sister. "Why would I lie about that?" I asked her, I had an attitude.

  "I don't know. I just wanted to know if you did or not." Savannah sounded upset.

  I got more mad at what she said. I sounded like she believes Selena more then me. 'Doesn't she believes me!?' I asked myself.

  "Why does it sound like you don't believe me?" I asked.

  "Because she a adult." Savannah answered.

  what she said broke my hart. 'She trust a adult more then someone she knew all her life' I told myself. At the thought of this I had to prove it to her somehow.

  "Unless you have proof I have no choice but to believe her." Savannah coldly said.

  "I do have proof." I was annoyed as I took my hoodie off.

  I could feel anger grow inside me as I look at my hoodie fall to the ground. When it hit the ground I looked back up at Savannah she looked horrified.

  "Is this all the proof you need, or will I have to show you my chest, thighs, and waste to!" I might as well of yelled at her.

  "I-" I cut her off.

  "How could you not believe me! You saw the hickeys, and bruises on my neck! You saw whatever happened that morning, and when I came back the night of when it happened!" I told her as I started crying.