four. 1 am mcdonalds trip

"shut up! i'm trying to get out ALIVE" -lilac macintosh

it was 12:59 and lilac just sat and waited for her phone to light up and get a call from livi. olivia was the type of person to do everything on time and be super competitive. right when the clock on her phone turned 1:00 her phone started buzzing.

incoming call from table turner🥳 and cuter twin🥵!

lilac pressed the accept button and put the camera up to her face so she was showing her double-chin, which is what they normally do when they groups call.

"hello girls!!! are we ready for our sneaking out tradition?" chloe said whispering into the phone. "duh is that even a question," olivia answered, lilac just chuckled and watched them talk.

"okay to the count of three we're gonna put our airpods in, because we only speak rich, and we're gonna sneak out okay?" lilac said looking at the both of them. they nodded and they all counted down with their fingers in unison.

once they got to three they whispered go and put their airpods in and started to walk out of their room and try to sneak out of the house.

lilac ran to put her birkenstock's on, once she did she quietly walked down her stairs. her aunts room was downstairs and she had to pass it to be able to get her stuff out of the kitchen. to her luck it was the farthest from the garage so they wouldn't be able to hear it open and close. a few steps creaked when she walked down them but it didn't make to much noise.

lilacs ain't wasnt normally home but, when she was she wasn't very nice. she really didn't care what lilac did but she had one rule, don't sneak out, and if she did, don't wake her aunt up.

she reached the bottom step, and she tiptoed to the kitchen where all of their belongings were placed when they got home. lilac got ahold of her purse and grabbed her aunts cars keys and made her way to the garage. "I'M OUTSIDE LOSERS," chloe said loudly into her phone which hurt lilacs ears. "shut up! i'm trying to get out ALIVE!" lilac replied hoping no one could hear her talk.

"please. we've been doing this for almost a year now" lilac could hear liv quietly add on to the conversation. lilac ignored them and made her way into her aunts car and turned the car on. lilac was praying that when she turned it on that it wouldn't make a loud noise but unfortunately it did, she froze for a second or two hoping her aunt wasn't awaken by the car.

when her aunt didn't come into the garage she realized she was clear and lilac drove the car down the driveway and onto the road. "IM FREE BITCHES!" lilac yelled while the other two girls applauded. "wait lilac i thought you didn't have a car." chloe asked looking at the car lilac was in. "i have my license but my aunt won't buy me a car," lilac replied paying attention to the road. "HA IM ALMOST THERE" lilac added.

"nooooo i'm about 10 minutes away from mineeeee" chloe whined, "how the f are you behind? you were the first one to sneak out of your house?" olivia laughed, "well i'm sorry that my mcdonald's sucks and it's like 20 minutes away," chloe said, her face was lit up by red meaning she was at a stop light.

"IM HERE" olivia screamed, "NO I AM," lilac yelled and quickly turned off her aunts car and ran to the door, "beat you liv," lilac added when she walked into mcdonald's(a/n: i don't know if y'alls mcdonald's are still open at 1 am buttttt let's pretend they are open). "ugh you bitch" olivia said between gritted teeth.

"okay well i'm ordering chicken nuggets you know the usual," lilac said acting all cool, "i'm getting big mac," chloe said still paying attention to the road, "i'm getting a double cheeseburger because i'm fucking starving" olivia claimed. "what why are you starving?" chloe asked, "bitch you know i'm SERIOUS about 1 am mcdonald's. i don't eat dinner because i want to stuff my face with mickey d's" (a/n: y'all are nasty) olivia joked.

"what can i get for you ma'am?" the cashier asked lilac. "ten piece chicken nuggets with a large fountain drink please" lilac said smoothly, she's been there a lot a lot.

"okay we'll get that right out for ya" he winked and walked away. right when he turned lilac pulled out her phone and quickly turned her microphone back on, "GUYS THE WORKER JUST WINKED AT ME HE FRICKIN WINKEDDDDD" lilac said, she was grossed out by many levels. "ewwww i need to fly there and beat the shit out of him gross" olivia uttered.

lilacs number was called out and she jumped up and ran to get her food and went back to her seat. "ha! i even got my food second best that," lilac said trying to sound victorious.

the girls just sat and talked about random things for about 45 minutes. "okay so like i was trying to do..." olivia was saying while trying to act cool and do a cool trick with her chair, "this," she was explaining how she was acting in her last class of school. just a few seconds later olivia fell out of her chair and unto the floor, both chloe and lilac erupted in laughter, "olivia are you okay?" lilac asked between breaths. "ya i'm fine you could've called 911 just in case i died" olivia sarcastically replied, "wellll that's a bummer because we don't know what street your on loser" chloe smiled at her comment. "losver you mean" lilac corrected and started laughing again.

they all finished their food and walked out of the mcdonald's and into their cars. "i miss this" olivia muttered, "ya i wish we could do this in real life not over the phone," lilac added nodding agreeing with olivia. "but we need to plan something soon! like sometime in june!!" chloe cheered. "YES!! let's try to get plane tickets to meet at lilacs because one, her aunt is kinda chill, and two i don't want to have to deal with noah," olivia said laughing. "okay june it is we'll talk more about it!" lilac smiled.

lilac drove up into her garage and parked the car. lilac quietly turned the car off, shut the garage door, went inside, places everything down, and went up the stairs to her room.

the girls were still facetiming and were about to end the call. "goodnight you guys i love you so much," lilac whispered, "love you too" chloe answered right away, "but she doesn't love you as much as i love you," olivia argued. "ooooo you guys are fighting over me!! how dramatic let me get popcorn i'll brb" lilac said laughing. "anyway i got to get to bed i'm full and tired goodnight for real this time," olivia said and she pressed end once lilac and chloe both said goodbye.

lilac laid their peacefully, she cherished her special moments with them. even if they didn't get to hug each other in real life or go eat together, they were still able to keep in touch and be closer than ever. lilac most definitely went to sleep with a smile on her face.

kk speaks<33

when i get a car i'm gonna sneak out every week with my friends to get mcdonald's at 1 am deadass..... but i'll probably get grounded so that's not a really good plan

published: 7.9.2020
edited:
word count: 1293