forty-four. pool day!!

"LETS GO TO THE POOL POOL," -lilac macintosh

lilac got up that morning feeling sick and ran to her bathroom, she hasn't thrown up in awhile which she was hoping was a good sign, but she's definitely gotten more spots and has been feeling pains.

after she threw up, she cleaned herself up and went to wake everyone, she went downstairs and yelled "LETS GO TO THE POOL POOL!!" like that one katy perry song. the group on the couch groaned but got up.

once they were outside, everyone jumped into the pool. lilac just sat on the edge with her feet in. "LILAC GET IN THE POOL!!" wyatt yelled, "i'm fine," lilac smiled, "lilaccccccccc," jaeden whined and lilac rolled her eyes, "fine, alright," she agreed and jumped in.

the group played games, like chicken, marco polo, sharks and minnows, categories, and now they were playing statues.

(a/n: i play this at the pool with my sister all the time basically you have to pose as something and one person is the judge, whoever the judge thinks is the worst is pushed into the pool, and they also have to be the judge the next round)

jack was currently judge and he was thinking of his pose. "pose as a.... elephant!" he smiled and turned around. lilac got on her hands and knees, putting her arm up like a trunk.

jack then turned around and looked over everyone's pose. "okay i'm done," he smiled and everyone stood up and turned towards the pool. after a few seconds lilac heard someone gets pushed into the water and turned and saw finn, everyone laughed and jumped around.

then when finn asked jack to help him up, finn pushed him into the water with him. which caused everyone else to push each other. lilac finally pushed jaeden which left her as the last person, "HA!" she smiled but she didn't hear the person behind her, "ah!" she shrieked when she hit the water. she when she came up for air she saw noah, "NOAH YOU BITCH!" she exclaimed, and started splashing him.

after their time in the pool, the group went inside, washed up, and turned on a movie.

lilaclovesjae posted a photo!

4,293 likes|87 commentslilaclovesjae: BABY JAE BABY JAE

lilaclovesjae: BABY JAE BABY JAE

tagged: jaedenwesley

comments:

jaedenwesley: awwww
lilaclovesjae: ikr such a cutie!!
jaedenwesley: rude i'm not cute now?!
lilaclovesjae: eh AKKDKD IM KIDDING

weslovesnoone: AWWWWW
lilaclovesjae: he's not as cute as you tho😼

stilesnotstyles: okay now thats an adorable baby!
lilaclovesjae: frrrrr

wyattoleff: not me screenshotting this for blackmail later
lilaclovesjae: for legal reasons i did not see this

kk speaks!
i'm so in love with lilac macintosh that i got lilac colored bands for my braces bye-

it's funny how i'm listening to dead girl in the pool by girl in red bye💀💀

published: 8.18.2020
edited:
word count: 478