thirty-six. missing you

"ugh why did you leave meeeee" -lilac macintosh

new lilaclovesjae post!

2,183 likes|21 commentslilaclovesjae: i love that little peace sign

lilaclovesjae: i love that little peace sign... something i would do

tagged: jaedenwesley

comments:

weslovesnoone: yea that is something you would do
lilaclovesjae: right?

stilesnotstyles: what is he doing?
lilaclovesjae: who knows

jaedenwesley: i miss you
lilaclovesjae: ugh why did you leave meeeeeee

chosenjacobs: he has a question, because he's holding his hand up
lilaclovesjae: what's your question jaedenwesley ?
jaedenwesley: what is 2+2?
lilaclovesjae: ELBOW

old people bother me🤡 is calling purple nurple🤩!

lilac answered the call and jaeden face popped up on her phone. "hey j!" lilac exclaimed, "hi lils!" he replied with the same excitement.

"how are you doing?" he added, "i'm doing better now that i'm talking to you," she giggled scrunching up her nose.

"wanna ham out to wallows with me," she asked with puppy eyes, "is that even a question?! yes!!" he responded and lilac turned her speaker on, connecting her macbook to it.

she went to her spotify and played her wallows playlist and sidelines (a/n: my favorite of course) came on, "i absolutely love this song," lilac jumped up and started to sing,

"i see you loving on the sidelines," lilac sang and the song ended.

they listened to a few more songs until they got bored and just talked.

"i miss you," lilac pouted, "well i'll see you on your birthday!" he reassured her. "that's so far awayyyyyy," she said holding out the y, "aw man," jaeden frowned.

"what do you want to do for your birthday?" jaeden asked her. "well, i don't know. i kinda want to have a pool party for my birthday, and i want you, wes, harry, and maybe some others to be there," lilac explained, "what do you want as a gift?" jaeden asked her, "i don't know, i've really wanted a car but i know my aunt isn't gonna get me one, but you could get me like, a gift card or something," she shrugged. "oh, okay," he smiled.

"well i gotta go, bye bye!!" lilac waved at the boy, "bye lils!!" he smiled back at her and hung up.

kk speaks!

a filler but it's fine

published: 8.10.2020
edited:
word count: 374