twenty-seven. july 4th

"happy fourth of julyyyyy" -lilac macintosh

lilac woke up around 1:30 pm the next day; got ready for the neighborhood party, and decided to post on instagram.

lilaclovesjae just posted a new photo!

2,108 likes|42 commentslilaclovesjae: happy 4th y'all! hope i blessed you with this cursed picture of the boys ❤️

lilaclovesjae: happy 4th y'all! hope i blessed you with this cursed picture of the boys ❤️

tagged: jaedenwesley wyattoleff jackdylangrazer

comments:

weslovesnoone: thanks!!
lilaclovesjae: you're welcome!

jaedenwesley: yuh ❤️
lilaclovesjae: no ❤️

jackdgrazer: THEY CORNERED ME
lilaclovesjae: THOSE BITCHES

wyattoleff: i look creepy what-
lilaclovesjae: but your not a demon unlike *cough* jaeden *cough*
jaedenwesley: SHUT UP

jaeden knocked on lilacs door and lilac said a quiet come in, and jaeden ran in and jumped on her bed, "WHY DO YOU BULLYYYY MEEEEE," he whined, "because it's fun," lilac smiled and got up and ran downstairs. "DONT YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS LILS!" jaeden yelled running after her, lilac made it down the stairs safely but not soon after was she tackled to the floor by a sad jaeden.

"you're mean," he poked her cheek and then go up. "i'll forgive you i guess," he fake smiled and lilac patted his head, "good," and ran to the kitchen.

it was around seven o'clock and the sun was just starting to set. the "party" in lilacs neighborhood was really just everyone in the neighborhood sitting outside on their driveway shooting off fireworks.

all the teens and angela grabbed lawn chairs out of the garage and set them out on the flat driveway, and sat down. jaeden sat next to lilac, and they played sticks waiting for the fireworks to start.

they were on their second game when a loud boom was heard and the group looked up. there was green and yellow from the explosion.

"happy fourth of julyyyy!" lilac sang and the fireworks continued. one after the other, some were small some were big but it didn't matter, they all were amazed by them.

jaeden yawned and stretched, putting his arm around lilacs shoulder, "smooth martell" lilac laughed, "whatever do you mean lils?" jaeden acted innocent but lilac didn't buy it. "mhm," she shook her head and looked back at the sky.

the firework show lasted about 3 hours, after it ended the group went inside the house, but westyn decided to go home.

"bye wes!! see you later alligator," lilac hugged the blonde goodbye. "bye lilac," wes smiled and got into her car and drove off.

everyone went to their room and settled down. lilac was just on her phone when she heard a small knock, "come in," lilac softly said, and in cane jaeden.

"lilac... you have the appointment tomorrow right?" jaeden whispered playing with his fingers, "yes," lilac answered looking down. "can i see?" he asked confusing lilac, "what do you mean?". "what the spots look like? you said that you look "dead" but i bet you still look beautiful," he rambled, lilac didn't answer but walked into her bathroom grabbing a makeup wipe. she wiped her arms and face, getting most of the makeup off.

lilac had dark under eyes, yellow spots on her cheek and yellow and dark spots all over her arms. jaeden didn't say anything for awhile but just looked at each spot of color, "i know i look like shit, but that's why i'm going to the doctors tomorrow," lilac whispered ashamed of how she looked.

"no, you're... so pretty," he confessed, causing lilacs cheeks to heat up, "no you're just sayin that," she frowned going back into the bathroom. "no i'm not! lilac, with or without makeup you will still look beautiful! i don't care!" he argued looking straight into lilacs eyes.

"do you really mean it?" lilac asked, "yes," jaeden said with no trace of lying. "thank you i guess," lilac looked down at her arms, "of course," he replied pulling her into a hug.

they talked for awhile before lilac had to go to bed. "goodnight jaeden," she waved as he was about to walk out of the room, "goodnight lils"

kk speaks!

where can i buy a jaeden

qotc: do you prefer irl friends or ibfs?

published: 8.1.2020
edited:
word count: 692