thirty-seven. EMERGENCY

"i don't know" -westyn lee

it was around 1 am when lilac had felt it. she felt like she was dying. she called westyn as soon as she woke up and wes quickly drove over.

once wes got there, lilac got in her car and wes sped down the highway to the emergency room. once they go there they took lilac into the back saying that she would have to wait.

westyns pov

i was sitting in the lobby waiting for some doctor or nurse to come out and tell me that she was okay. i called her aunt, she didn't answer. then i called harry, he didn't answer, i called jaeden, he also didn't answer, so i had to call one of the losers to see if they could get ahold of jaeden.

"hello?" sophia's voice was heard from the other line, "sophia!! please please have someone or you can call jaeden hes not answering the phone or if you have harry's number call him too!!!" i paced around the lobby, "wes, what happened! what's going on?!" sophia said immediately turning on her worried side. "it's lilac, something has happened, i don't know she just called me, i took her to the emergency room, just please try to get ahold of jaeden or angela!" wes said and hung up.

she called lilac aunt again and she would call her over and over until she answered.

jaedens pov

my mom and i just finished watching the meg, i checked my phone to see 79 missed calls, 51 voicemails and 27 missed texts. "oh my gosh!" my mom gasped looking at her phone too, i looked over and she had 38 missed calls 12 voicemails, and 11 texts. "what's going on? why are they spamming us with calls?" i asked and my mom shrugged her shoulders.

i looked at the first text and it was sophia,

soPHia the first🦋
JAEDEN!
JAEDEN ANSWER
THE GODDAMN PHONE
JAEDEN CALL WESTYN RIGHT
NOW!!!
JAEDEN YOUR FUCKING
GIRLFRIEND MIGHT DIE
ANSWER THE FUCKING PHONE
JAEDEN!

i didn't read the rest i pulled up westyns number and called her.

"jaeden!" wes gasped, "what's wrong with lilac? is she okay?" i asked concern laced in my voice, "i don't know, no doctor has come out to say anything and i don't know, jaeden i'm scared," i heard the fear in wes' voice. "fuck! fuck!!" i screamed, getting a disappointed look from my mom, "do i need to buy a plane ticket? what do i do?!" i panicked.

"jaeden i don't know what plane you're gonna get that's not booked! i'll keep you updated, try to find a plane ticket if you need to! i have to keep trying to get ahold of lilac aunt," wes spoke, "okay okay, i'll let you know if i find one," i said and hung up

i immediately looked up flights and thankfully there was one that was leaving tomorrow morning, so i bought my mom and i tickets so we could make our way there.

wes pov

a doctors finally came out and was taking with me, "it was just a false alarm, she must of ate something that upset her stomach which was going to come back up, but it didn't and it caused a pain in the pancreas which is where the cancer is located," he explained, "but she will have to stay here for one night just so we can watch over her," he added. "okay.... but she's fine right?" i asked, "yes she's a-okay," he replied and i let out a breath of relief, "thank you sir," i said and he walked over to the front desk.

i went back to sit in the chairs and texted the losers,

crackheads without taking crack😼

RESTyn😴
it was a false alarm!!

soPHia the first🦋
thank god

not daddy🥱
holy shit that scared me

old people bother me🤡
oh thank goodness
i still bought tickets for my
mom and i to come visit her

RESTyn😴
okay i gotta go
i'll keep you updated just
incase!!

chosen👑
okay!!

kk speaks!

phew the was a close one

published: 8.11.2020
edited:
word count: 692