thirty-eight. night stay

"i'm so scared" -westyn lee

turns out wes was not able to get ahold of lilacs aunt and westyn stopped trying. but she did get to call harry and he is buying plane tickets as we speak.

she was still sitting in the waiting room, a few nurses have come out but with no good news, just about what they are TRYING to do.

wes was starting to get frustrated, which wasn't a good mix with her anxiety. so she called the only person she thought would be available and able to help her.... finn.

"hello?" she heard from the other side of the line, "hey finn..." wes trailed off. "hey westyn, how is everything? is lilac okay?" he started to worry, "i know it was just a false alarm but they're not letting me see her, or telling me anything else about what's going on... i'm so scared," she whispered the last part, "i know, we all are. just take a deep breath, it's going to be okay. lilac is a fighter," he replied.

westyn took a deep breath in and out, "thank you finn, i just needed the stress off of me," she thanked him, "of course, i gotta go, just keep me updated and let me know when you can see her!" he said goodbye and hung up.

after about 3 hours, a familiar blonde walked in, "jaeden!" westyn yelled and waved at him, he ran over to her and they hugged, "what's wrong, is she okay?!" he panicked. "i don't know, they won't let me back there, but they said it was a false alarm so i guess she's okay," she explained, he had a confused facial expression but just shook his head, "yeah, she's gonna be okay, she has to,"

the next morning, harry has arrived and was sitting with jaeden and westyn. finally a nurse walked out explaining what had happened.

"so, lilacs heart rate was high, and i guess she was feeling sick, but it all felt like she was... dying, i guess. which caused her to have a panic attack which made it a lot worse. but you're lucky you brought her in when you did, she might have had a heart attack too. anyway she's awake, and you can see her," she finished and harry and wes went in, and jaeden waited his turn.

kk speaks!

sorry about all the filler chapters, i promise there's fun chapters about to happen!

also kinda ship finn and westyn bye-

published: 8.12.2020
edited:
word count: 422