twenty. breakdown

"why

"why....why......why her"-lilac macintosh

lilaclovesjae posted a new photo!

1,291 likes|40 commentslilaclovesjae: wtf is going on here?

lilaclovesjae: wtf is going on here?

tagged: jaedenwesley

comments:

jaedenwesley: i can't even remember
lilaclovesjae: *cough cough* dory

weslovesnoone: i'm concerned
stilesnotstyles: me too
lilaclovesjae: me three
chloeschnapp: me four
wyattoleff: me five
jeremyraytaylor: me six
user76: me seven

jeremyraytaylor: who knows....it's jaeden
lilaclovesjae: true true

chloe was on a call with her parents discussing when chloe was gonna head home, and asking how she was.

lilac on the other hand was facetiming jaeden. jaeden has called her everyday since the sleepover and facetime party. "so, the famous jaeden martell. what do you do for fun?" lilac asked staring at him intensely, "be lazy," jaeden answered with no emotion. "that's BORINGGGGGGG, you should like not be lazy," lilac smiles and nodded her head convincingly. "ugh you're annoying," jaeden shook his head.

lilac picked up her phone and walked over to the pantry to grab herself some fruit snacks. "what... ARE THOSE FRUIT SNACKS?!" jaeden gasped, "ya bitch you got a problem with them?" lilac asked giving a sassy attitude. "no but like give me some!" jaeden exclaimed, "pfft, no. now leave me to eat my fruit snacks in peace!" lilac smiled and opened up the package.

"LILACCCCCCC!!" chloe yelled from the other room, "YES CHLOE??" lilac yelled back. "I LOVE YOU!" chloe said walking into the room, "awww i love you too!!" lilac replied. "chilac is otp," jaeden said clapping, "bitch no, byler is otp the heck?" lilac snapped. "sorry sorry i should've known," jaeden apologized. "ya, you should be sorry," lilac laughed.

lilac, jaeden, and chloe talked on the phone for a little longer until the girls had to go. when they did they decided to go on a mcdonald's trip.

they called their uber and were on their way to mcdonalds. they were almost there when lilacs phone buzzed.

jaedenwesley

jaeden martell
i miss you facetime buddy

lilac💗
ughhh you're so annoyinggggg
but i miss you too

jaeden martell
good
(a/n: ihlytmatt lainey goodie)

when the uber pulled into the parking lot they thanked and payed him. the girls walked inside and ordered their regular plus the double cheeseburger.

lilac and chloe we're talking about life and just enjoying their meal. "so i'm gonna have to leave on the 29th, which is in about 3 days.... so we should do something fun on the last day!" chloe smiled and lilac just nodded.

lilac was feeling off a little bit. she was staring at the double cheeseburger and at the place where olivia would sit. "lilac?" chloe asked trying to get lilacs attention, lilac wouldn't look up though, she stared at the spot expecting olivia to show up. "lilac what are you looking at?" chloe asked her looking from lilac to where lilac was staring at. tears brimmed lilacs eyes and she just continued to stare at the seat. "lilac? is everything okay?!" chloe asked her voice becoming more concerned by the second. chloe quickly stood up and walked in front of lilac and tried to get the girls attention. "lilac.... lilac look at me!!" chloe was shaking lilac.

that's what set lilac over the edge. tears started falling out of her eyes, one after the other. "oh lilac...." chloe said engulfing the girl into her arms. lilac just sat there burring her face into chloes stomach. "why her, why her, why her!!" lilac said into chloes chest. "shh shh it's okay, here come on breathe for me," chloe said letting go and looking into lilacs eyes. lilac just stared into chloes eyes. "breathe lilac.... breathe," chloe calmingly whispered to the girl in front of her. lilac finally took in a huge breath and finally spoke, "chloe.... why........why........why her," lilac whimpered. "here cmon let's go outside," chloe said helping lilac up and putting the food back into the bag and walking outside. everyone watched them as they walked out some with concerned faces some with confused and some judgmental looks but it didn't matter, all that mattered was that chloe got lilac out of there.

once they reached outside chloe sat lilac down and she leaned against the wall, "what happened in there?" chloe asked in a whisper. "i wanted her to show up and eat her food," lilac answered, "lilac you know she's gone love," chloe spoke out, "i know but i just can't take it to reality i've been trying to hide it and be happy like she would want me to be but i can't, she was one of the things that made me happy, and you make me happy too and now you're leaving in a few days," lilac confessed. "lilac, why wouldn't you tell us, we could help you through this," chloe said sympathetically and lilac just shrugged. "hold on i'm gonna call us a ride okay?" chloe pulled out her phone and dialed wes's number, lilac gave it to her a few days ago.

"hey chloe!" chloe heard wes say from the other line, "hey can you give us a ride?" chloe asked. "ya i can borrow my parents car, what's up?" wes asked. "lilac just had a breakdown in mcdonalds we need a ride to take her home," chloe said into the phone, "oh my gosh! okay yes i'm on my way right now," wes answered and they said their goodbyes and hung up.

"wes is on her way to pick us up, okay?" chloe asked gently rubbing lilacs shoulder, "ya, i just want to go home and watch 80s movies and eat ice cream," lilac uttered staring at her shoes.

the girls sat there for about 10 minutes and then a car pulled up in front of them and wes poked her head out of the window, "get in!" wes waved and they both got into the back. lilac laid on her head in the middle seat and closed her eyes.

lilac drifted off to sleep and they were on their way home, lilac didn't get to watch 80s movies that night because she slept the rest of the day away.

kk speaks!

i don't really like this chapter, sorry for the crazy ness:/

do you like dark chocolate?

published: 7.25.2020
edited:
word count: 1043