fifty-seven. love, lilac

"wow i wish she would write me letters instead of texting" -westyn lee

"excuse me, are you the friends and family for lilac macintosh?" a nurse walked up to the group. "yes ma'am," noah answered for us, "i'm so sorry for your loss..... she left a few things behind, and some letters for you guys," she handed them 4 letters and a few other things, "thank you," jaeden took the letters into his hands and read the names on each individual letter;

westyn, harry, chloe, and there on the last letter was written jaeden in her beautiful handwriting.

jaeden gave each letter to its owner and while everyone instantly opened theirs, he hesitated.

westyns pov

i opened the letter immediately wanting to know what my best friend wanted to tell me..... and why she'd write it down and not say it to me in person.

dear westyn,

westyn, baby, i love you. and if you're reading this that mean that i didn't throw it away if i survived... but that doesn't matter because i will always always love you. thank you for bringing such love and happiness into my life. i couldn't have asked for any other best friend, i look back and now that i think about it, we were so obnoxious and crazy but i'm so glad we stayed together, because we were like the craziest pair to exsist.

i remember it would rarely snow, but one time it did and we got out of school for two days. anyway, you and i build a snow sculpture, we gave it tits and a big butt, it was my favorite day ever, and i'm so thankful to have shared it with you.

when i was going through something difficult in my life you didn't leave like my aunt did, you stayed with me.... and i'm sorry we ever got in that fight about june 14th, and i know how it doesn't matter, but i always think about how much we hurt each other that and i'm sorry.

westyn please stay strong for me, i love you the mostest of all time. i can't wait to watch you succeed in so many things in life, and i wish i could congratulate you in person, but i won't be able to, but you'll know, you'll know when i'm proud.

can you do me a favor and keep this letter? just so you could remember me from now on... because dying isn't the scariest part, what i'm scared of is watching everyone slowly forget about me.

i love you to all universes and back!!

love,
lilac

"wow i wish she would write me letters instead of texting...." i whispered to myself

harry's pov