thirty-four. kissing my best friend challenge

"jaeden? doing a tiktok sur-" -lilac macintosh

lilac and jaeden were sitting on lilacs bed, jaeden was on his phone scrolling through tiktok and lilac was watching them with him. "hey i'm gonna use the bathroom hold up," lilac said getting up to use the bathroom, thankfully not to throw up.

once lilac closed the door, jaeden got out of tiktok and went to his camera. he put his phone on her nightstand so he could film it, and pressed the record button. he sat back down on the bed and waited for her to come out.

once lilac opened the bathroom door jaeden stood up, "what are you doing, you weirdo?" lilac asked, "a tiktok," jaeden replied nervously, "jaeden? doing a tiktok sur-" lilac wasn't able to finish her sentence because jaeden presses his lips to hers.

she backed away not knowing exactly what was happening, "great i messed up....i'm sorry" jaeden massaged his temples and she grabbed his cheeks gently, "no you didn't," she said immediately kissing him again. it was a gentle but passionate kiss, a kiss that they've both been waiting for. they backed out and jaeden put his forehead on hers, "did you just do the i tried to kiss my best friend tiktok challenge?" lilac asked, "how'd you know!" jaeden laughed and walked over to his phone to stop the video.

his tiktok account was private, so he could post it and only people he knew would see it, so he went on tiktok and posted it with the caption: i tried to kiss my best friend!

a few minutes have passed since they've posted the tiktok, the losers and famous quadruplets went crazy.

losers🎈

not daddy🥱
ITS OFFICIAL
MY DUDESSSSS

soPHia the first🦋
OMG OMG OMG
LILAC ANSWER
RIGHT NOW

chosen👑
yes get someeee

jayraytay💫
MY SHIP

purple nurple🤩
hi

old people bother me🤡
we have been summoned

soPHia the first🦋
KISS KISS

purple nurple🤩
HE HAS NO LIPS

jayraytay💫
HOW WILL HE GET A
KISS KISS