fifty-five. time limit

"i'm karen smith," -lilac macintosh

jaeden slept in the chair next to hospital bed, holding hands with the sleeping girl. he sat there admiring her features, how her hair was super curly and would friz a little bit at the roots, and how her resting face was a half-smile.

she began to stir awake and he put on a smile, she opened her eyes a little bit, "good morning lils," jaeden whispered rubbing his thumb on her hand, "mornin," lilac yawned and stretched.

"how are you feeling?" jaeden asked his girlfriend, "i'm okay," lilac smiled at the caring boy next to her. she moved over in the bed a little bit, and patted the spot next to her.

jaeden laid down next to her and they snuggled on the small bed. lilac was playing with jaedens fingers, when jaeden asked her, "how are you actually feeling?"

lilac paused, "not so good," she whispered the horrible truth. "do you need me to get someone?" jaeden looked down at her, "maybe.. i'll let you know," lilac answered and resumed to play with his hand.

westyn, harry, jaeden, and lilac we're watching moana on the small tv they had inside the room. wes and harry got there a few hours ago and we're about to leave, they hung out and talked to lilac making sure she was okay.

once they left chloe and noah walked in. "hey chloster!!" lilac exclaimed embracing the girl when she went over to the bed.

"how are you doing?" noah asked, with a concerned look on his face, "better now," lilac smiled at the twins. they talked for awhile and decided to put on mean girls.

"i'm karen smith," lilac laughed, and everyone shook their head at her outburst. "okay well then i'm regina," noah said with a sassy tone. "fineee," lilac played along.

once the movie was over the twins had to go back to their hotel. "i love you lilac!" chloe said giving lilac a hug goodbye. "love you too clo"

the twins left the room and the couple was left alone in the room.

jaeden looked at lilac making sure everything was okay with her, but lilac felt slightly uncomfortable, "what?" "nothing," he answered breaking the stare. "no tell me," lilac pushed, "they told me that you only had today left..." jaeden muttered, but lilac already knew, "that doesn't mean it's accurate. for all we know i'm feeling better right now. "are you sure?" jaeden asked nervously, "yes of course!" lilac lied, trying to convince him and herself.

they both just talked the night away and nothing had gone wrong.

kk speaks!
mcdonald's, that's all i'm gonna say.
thank you for #1 in sophialillis!
and i woke up like 30 minutes ago haha

published: 8.28.2020
edited:
word count: 465