forty. losers

"hello?! guys, why did i ha- NO WAY" -lilac macintosh

westyn and harry were at the hospital picking lilac up and jaeden was at home getting everything set up.

lilac was subway surfers on here phone while westyn was driving. they finally arrived to lilacs house. "put this on," harry handed her a blindfold, she hesitated but put it on. she felt someone push her to the direction she needed to go, but she tripped on air, quickly catching herself. she heard snickers from in front of her and she continued to struggle to walk.

"okay we're inside, now count to three then you can take off your blindfold," westyn instructed and lilac nodded in understanding. lilac counted to three and took the blindfold off.

she didn't see westyn or harry so she looked around she started to yell out, "hello?! guys why did i ha-" she got interrupted by the light suddenly turning on. "NO WAY!" lilac screamed when she saw 7 losers standing in front of her.

she ran to them and they formed a huge group hug, "you've got to be pranking name, or i'm dreaming," lilac was in shock, "no were real lilac," finn laughed at her comment.

"oh my gosh, you guys! and right before my birthday? thank you so much," lilac thanked them and they all started to mess around.

"so what's the plan for tomorrow?" wyatt asked, "definitely a pool day so if y'all didn't pack swim stuff you better go get it now," lilac chuckled and jack, finn, and wyatt all went to the store together.

lilaclovesjae tagged chosenjacobs in a post!

18,292 likes|87 commentslilaclovesjae: finally met these losers

lilaclovesjae: finally met these losers

tagged: jaedenwesley wyattoleff chosenjacobs sophialillis weslovesnoone stilesnotstyles jeremyraytaylor jackdgrazer finnwolfhardofficial

comments:

jaedenwesley: how dare you call me a loser!
lilaclovesjae: to bad, get used to it j

chosenjacobs: i'm so happy i met you haha!
lilaclovesjae: i'm so happy too omg

weslovesnoone: you're welcome
stilesnotstyles: you're double welcome
jaedenwesley: you're triple welcome
lilaclovesjae: thank you guys kakdjd

user47: you're so lucky!
lilaclovesjae: just wait you might be able to meet them too someday!

officalbentaylor: wish i could be there
lilaclovesjae: hi ben!! i wish you could be here
defending.kk: ben answer our gc smh

(a/n: ben is our best friend... he just doesn't know it yet-)

the losers had gone to sleep but lilac was sitting in bed scrolling through instagram. she heard a knock on her door and she said a quiet "come in" and the person came in, it was jaeden.

he quickly looked over at her clock and walked over to hug her, "happy birthday lils," he whispered. he lightly kissed her and she smiled, "i'm finally 18," she squealed and they talked for awhile. lilac could barley keep her eyes open so she went to sleep with jaeden by her side.

kk speaks!

honestly writing this chapter is making me tired bye-

also hello from my computer!!!!

published: 8.14.2020
edited:
word count: 524