twenty-one. 80s movies

"looking for our first 80s movie today" -lilac macintosh

wes has stayed the night so chloe and her could take care of lilac. lilac woke up at 8 am the next day feeling sick, so the first thing she did was make herself a pop tart and then sit down and find a movie.

"lilac?" wes groaned rubbing her eyes, she woke up from the sound the tv made when it turned on. wes sat up and saw lilac scrolling through netflix. "what are you doing?" wes asked the girl.

"looking for our first 80s movie today," lilac answered keeping her eyes on the tv. lilac finally found ferris beulers day off (a/n: i love 80s movies) and got up to go get her pop tart.

once lilac got back she sat on the couch and played the movie. lilac took a bite of her pop tart but she still couldn't get the sickness feeling out of her system, this has happened before so she just brushed it off and thought it was fine.

chloe woke up about 30 minutes after the movie started having the same reaction as wes, asking lilac what she was doing and if she was okay.

after the movie ended lilac exited out of netflix and went into plex (a/n: if y'all don't know what that is it's where you like upload movies and you can watch them on there) she looked up sixteen candles and pressed play. "lilac what are we doing?" chloe asked. "we're just watching 80s movies all day," lilac replied, "are you sure you're okay?" wes asked the girl sitting on the couch. "yes i'm okay, can we continue to watch movies now?" lilac impatiently said. chile and wes nodded and lilac pressed play.

after sixteen candles it was, back to the future, the goodies, pretty in pink, breakfast club, ET, better off dead, and stand by me. it was currently 11 pm and the girls were watching can't buy me love.

"if only he wasn't dumb and saw that she liked him...." lilac trailed off. "ya," chloe and wes agreed.

they finished that movie, which was the last one for the day. "so what do we want to do tomorrow for my last day?" chloe asked. "lets go roller skating!!!!" wes exclaimed and lilac nodded her head in excitement. "skating it is!!!" chloe jumped up and down from excitement.

the three girls headed off to bed but lilac just laid there with her eyes wide open. she decided to distract herself and go on instagram.

check out lilaclovesjae's new post!