twenty-six. all nighter

"i wanna stay up til the sun rises" -lilac macintosh

lilac ran down the stairs and smelled something really good coming from the kitchen. "that smells delicious!! what is it?" lilac asked walking into the kitchen, where she found angela cooking, "this is basic but i'm making fettuccine alfredo, because that's all i can make with everything here," angela told the brown haired girl.

"ya i wish i went grocery shopping before you guys came," lilac confessed, "it's okay! i can go grocery shopping tomorrow!!" angela patted the girls shoulder.

jaeden walked down the stairs and into the kitchen hugging lilac from behind, "hello there stranger," lilac turned around and hugged back, "howdy cowboy," jaeden giggles. "you're the only boy i know that giggles," lilac laughed jumping onto the counter, "ugh why do so many people say that," jaeden groaned out of annoyance, "because it's true!!" lilac argued, "hiya babes!" harry slipped into the room with wes by his side. "HEY LOVES!" lilac exclaimed jumping off the counter and hugged the two, "hey don't forget me!" jaeden poured running to hug them too.

the teens and angela ate dinner and were up in the movie room deciding what to watch. "i saw we watch rad," jaeden said, "no we should 100% watch frozen becauseeeeee why not," lilac argued with the other teens in the room. everyone was yelling our suggestions but lilac wouldn't listen.

"no it's my house we're watching frozen end of story," lilac yelled above everyone and played frozen. lilac was sitting next to jaeden, who was pouting, and she tried to get his attention but he wouldn't look at her, she finally gave up and watched the movie.

"LET IT GOOOOO LET IT GOOOOOO" lilac screamed on the top of her lungs while the credits were playing. "you're very loud," jaeden smiled at her, jaeden gave up on giving her the silent treatment 2 minutes into the movie.

"goodnight everyone! i'm going to bed i'll see you in the morning," angela said to the group and hugged jaeden goodnight, "goodnight!!" lilac replied with a smile. "i'm about to fall asleep right here, plus i'm a little jet lagged soooooo i'll see you guys in the morning," harry said heading downstairs.

"should we go to bed too?" wes asked to no one in particular, "i wanna stay up til the sun rises," lilac smiled at them, and wes groaned, "this again?". "what? again?" jaeden asked confused, "one time lilac stayed up til the sunrise and didn't let anyone sleep, expect this time she seems to be letting people sleep. but if i leave and you're the only me with her jaeden, she's not gonna let you go to bed," wes explained, "pleaseeeeeeeeeee," lilac whined and gave jaeden the puppy eyes. "ill stay up with you," jaeden gave in and lilac jumped up and down.

"well in that case.... imma head off to bed!" wes hugged them both and went downstairs. lilac ran out after wes did because she was gonna be sick again, 'what is going on?' jaeden thought knowing that she didn't run out to her room.