thirty-two. adventure

"I FOUND DEER TRACKS!" -lilac macintosh

lilac, westyn, harry, jaeden, and angela were in the car driving to a good place to go for a short hike.

once they got to the scenery, they all got out of the car, with the supplies they needed, "adventure is out there!!" lilac yelled and they made their way into the woods.

(a/n: i love up)

they were following one of the many trails and were just looking about. the stopped to look at a nice pond before moving on.

"I FOUND DEER TRACKS!!" lilac yelled to the rest, they all turned around and ran to their friend. "can we follow them?" lilac asked, "sure why not," westyn agreed and the group went through a different path.

they followed the transcode to another path, and went down that one instead. lilac stopped causing everyone to run into each other. "lilacccc," harry started to whine but lilac shushed him.

they all looked up to see two beautiful deer eating plants. "they're so beautiful," westyn was amazed. "yes they are," lilac agreed and the deer looked up.

the two animals didn't move but stared at them, go back to their business.

when the deer ran off, the teens, and angela, went back to the path they came from.

they were now circling back around to the car. "today was fun," harry and wes said at the same time, "yes! how about we go to six flags?" jaeden suggested. "i'll have to check if that's okay," lilac commented but nodded her head yes.

"okay it's a plan, six flags tomorrow," angela made the plan official and they all went home.

kk speaks!

i'm sorry for the short chapter:( and thank you guys for #1 in jaeden martell :)

also about halfway to the ending of the book!!

published: 8.6.2020
edited:
word count: 309