twenty-four. bored in the house

"i'm gonna quote tiktok for a second- OKAY SO IM BORED IN THE HOUSE AND IM IN THE HOUSE BORED" -lilac macintosh

lilac got up, walked down her stairs to get herself some fruit loops. when she made the bowl of cereal she zoomed into her living room, making sure not to spill it, and turned the tv on.

(a/n: if you don't know what watch together is. basically if one person pauses it, it pauses it for the other person, so you're LITERALLY watching it together. i hope that makes sense, because i'm gonna use that for this next part)

lilac pulled up plex and turned to ready player one. "i wonder if-" lilac started to think out loud but got cut off by her phone ringing. it was jaeden

"what's up bitch," lilac yelled answering the phone. "hi lils!! nothin much, how about you?" jaeden answered laughing at the girl. "well i was TRYING to watch a movie but you interrupted me," lilac said pouting. "whos that?" lilac heard a lady's voice on the other line.

"ANGELA!" lilac immediately yelled, and angela popped into the camera. "this is lilac," jaeden introduced the girl, "oh this is the girl you were talking about and the su-" angela got cut off by jaeden shaking his head, "mom!" "oh sorry, umm well it's nice to meet you lilac!" angela smiles at the girl on the screen, "it was nice to meet you too!" lilac waved at jaedens mom.

"sorry bout that," jaeden apologized embarrassed, "it's okay! she's so sweet," lilac answered causing jaeden to let out a laugh.

"okay don't come after me but i'm gonna quote tiktok for a second- OKAY SO IM BORED IN THE HOUSE AND IM IN THE HOUSE BORED!" lilac exclaimed, "well if you're bored let's do something," jaeden smiled. "well do you want to watch a movie with me? wait do you have plex (a/n: not gonna lie kinda weird writing about it because not a lot of people know what it is-) " lilac asked the boy, "yes i do (a/n: idfk if jaeden has it so deal with it) what are we watching together," jaeden asked. "ready player one," lilac answered, "i love that movie!" jaeden replied and turned on his tv.

(a/n: sorry for the 1000th a/n but hi also i've never personally used watch together but let's pretend this is how it works hehe)

lilac set everything up and jaeden joined into her movie. "okay now shhh i want to watch the movie," lilac shushed the boy, "also we probably should mute ourselves so we don't have to hear the echo," lilac added, "good idea," jaeden replies and mute himself.

about 30 minutes into the movie, jaeden couldn't concentrate on the movie. he kept finding himself staring at the girl on his phone. he took notice in how she would lip sync the words to the movie that was playing, and he wondered how many times she had seen it. he loved when she laughed, he thought she looked really pretty, even if the mic was muted he heard her laughing in his head. jaeden finally broke his stare and went back to watching the movie.

lilac knew word for word from this movie, she's seen it about 30 times. every line she would find herself lip syncing the words just because she knew them. jaeden and lilac were at the part where parzival got the last key and was about to open the gates.

"shit bathroom break," lilac said feeling queasy pausing the movie and unmuting was her phone, "give me a second i gotta use the bathroom be right back," lilac explained why the movie had paused, and she walked up her stairs and to her bathroom. 'she didn't look like she felt so good,' jaeden wondered.

jaeden payed his video and went into the losers group chat.

losers🎈

old people bother me🤡
guess what

soPHia the first🦋
what

old people bother me🤡
lilacs talking to me
NOT YOU

not daddy🥱
no fair!

jayraytay💫
awwww man🥺

soPHia the first🦋
what are y'all doing
N E WAY??!!👀

old people bother me🤡
watching a movie

REDDIE for IT😎
is it a romance movie??

chosen👑
or a scary movie

old people bother me🤡
neither

chosen👑
comedy?

old people bother me🤡
it's more of an action/science fiction

not daddy🥱
a c t i o n

old people bother me🤡
ew no gross

soPHia the first🦋
mike wheeler?

daveed
what movie are y'all watching?

old people bother me🤡
ready player one

daveed
YES

jayraytay💫
your girl has a good
choice in movies

old people bother me🤡
she's not my girl

REDDIE for IT😎
not yet

old people bother me🤡
gotta goooo lilacs back

chosen👑
good luck lover boy

lilac popped back into the screen, "let's get this show back on the road," lilac exclaimed about to press play on the movie. "hey, you okay? you didn't look like you felt good when you left," jaeden asked very concerned. lilac hesitated to answer, "um... oh ya. i didn't feel very good so i ran to the bathroom to make sure i didn't throw up," lilac explained. "oh, are you okay?" jaeden continued to ask her, "yup all good!" lilac answered a little to fast, 'no' lilac thought.

lilac played the movie and they finished it. but the whole time left jaeden couldn't get the thought out of his head,

is she hiding something?

QOTC: if a genie gave you 3 wishes, what would you wish for?

kk speaks!

i'm honestly crying right now because i already know what's gonna happen and you guys don't omg😭😭

published: 7.29.2020
edited:
word count: 971