eighteen. june 14th!!!

"we would like to buy the whole menu please" -lilac macintosh

lilac was in the car with her aunt, her aunt was home and offered to go with lilac to pick up chloe.

once lilacs aunt parked, lilac got out of the car and headed towards the lobby, she walked towards the gate that chloe said would be hers.

lilac was holding a sign that said, "welcome chloe! LETS GET MCDONALDS NOW!" and it had pictures of burgers and fries all around it.

people started to walk out of chloes gate and lilac held up the sign, she stood there for a good 10 minutes when she saw the familiar brunette. chloe hadn't seen lilac just yet so, lilac took this to her advantage and snuck up behind her.

"boo!" lilac yelled, hugging the scared girl, "oh my god lilac! you fricking scared me! i love you so much," chloe said hitting lilac. "i love you too! now let's listen to my sign and get mcdonaldsssss!" lilac cheered.

they waited for chloes luggage and once chloe found it they walked out. they walked to the parking garage and lilac looked for her aunts car. it took about 15 minutes but they found it, lilac and chloe both got into the back of the car. "hey aunt mack? can you drop us off at mcdonald's?" lilac politely asked her aunt. "yes, i can. do you need me to wait or?" lilac aunt, mack, asked, "no, we can just get an uber," lilac replied.

when we got there, we asked someone to take pictures of us, they did, and then we made our way inside

the girls made their way in and ordered, "hi! we would like to order the whole menu please," lilac said with a straight face, "i'm just kidding! can i get a 10 piece chicken nugget with a large fountain drink?" lilac added immediately bursting into laughter. "and um can i get a big mac with a large fountain drink also?" chloe ordered, "would that be it for you all," the cashier asked. "ummm y-" chloe was cut off my lilac blurting out, "actually can we add a double cheeseburger too?" chloe looked over at lilac confused, but then she got it, lilac was ordering olivia's go to order.

"yes, and a fountain drink for that too?" he asked us. "no thank you," lilac replied. "okay that'll be $19.51," the cashier said, lilac got her money out of her purse and gave him the right amount, "your order will be right out for ya here are your drinks. have a great day!" he smiled at the two of them. chloe and lilac got their drinks then went to go sit in a booth.

while they were waiting they decided to post the pictures they took earlier.

(a/n: please don't come at me for my photo shop skills i know they are horrible you don't have to remind me😭😭😭😭 LIKE LOOK HER SHAWDOW ISNT EVEN THEREEEEE like what is that garbage🤮)