thirty. the beanie

"uhhhhh i'm secretly a cat and i'm shedding?"-lilac macintosh

3 weeks later!

the past few weeks gave just been filled with watching movies, going to the park to teach lilac how to ride a skateboard, and random car rides. today, the group of teenagers we're getting ready to go to the park, and angela was gonna go to the store.

"hey lils!!" jaeden yelled from his room so lilac could hear him, "yeah?" she asked in reply, "come in here," jaeden yelled back, "DONT DO ANYTHING NAUGHTY" harry screamed from downstairs and lilac mentally face palmed.

lilac had just finished out on concealer and foundation over the spots on her skin and she walked out of the room into the hallway. she knocked on the door of the room jaeden was staying in, and he opened it, "which one?" he asked holding up two beanies. "uhhhh... the white one," lilac pointed to the beanie in is right hand, "okay here you go," jaeden handed the teenager the white beanie.

"really?" lilac asked confused, "ya, here let me put it on you," he smiled and put the beanie okay her head. "thank you," lilac smiled.

the pair walked down the steps and towards the front door, "let's go stiles," lilac yelled when she walked out of the house.

during the past three weeks, lilac got herself a skateboard, because she learned how to ride it well enough she didn't need anyone to help her.

lilac got the skateboards out of the garage, harry then stepped out of the house and snatched his board from her.

"loser" harry stuck his tongue out, "whatever" lilac rolls her eyes.

the three ride their skateboards to the park and just skated around. then the musical tune everyone knew as the ice cream truck came into ear shot, "ICE CREAM!" lilac screamed and stopped her board, getting off, running in the direction of the noise. "YOU DO REALIZE YOU COULD JUST SKATE TO IT RIGHT?" harry yelled after her, "shut up stiles!"

now lilac was standing in front of the van, looking at each option carefully, "i'm gonna get the spongebob popsicle!" lilac smiled at the lady who was working the van. a few second later she was handed a wrapper, holding her popsicle inside. she opened the wrapper and took her phone out to take a picture, but little did she know harry was in the background making a crazy face.

while the harry was ordering his choice, lilac asked jaeden to take a picture of her, and he did. jaeden hyped her up about it so she decided to post on instagram,

(a/n: i swear if someone comes at me saying "why are they at a house?" or "jaeden has a billie eilish beanie" IDFK i use pictures off of pinterest sooo-)