fifty-nine. lost

"damn

"damn.... we're all lost without her," -chosen jacobs

the losers, westyn, harry, and the schnapp twins, were at lilacs house sitting on the couch. they all sat in silence and didn't know what to do next. "damn..... we're all lost without her," chosen broke the silence. "she was really a light in my world..." chloe whispered, who was embracing noah, not wanting to let go.

"yeah, she meant a lot. i don't know how i could live before meeting her," harry added. jaeden stayed quiet, he was still in shock from watching her die. "jae? you okay," wyatt tried to get his attention, which failed.

"jaeden?" wyatt tried again waving his hand in front of his face. jaeden didn't answer but put his head on wyatts shoulder, a tear rolling down his cheek.

"you okay?" wyatt asked, "no... i watched her die... i don't know how to act after seeing that," jaeden whispered. "it's gonna be okay, just think on the bright side," jeremy tried to be optimistic but got interrupted.

"HOW IS THERE A BRIGHT SIDE HUH?! HOW?! RIGHT NOW ITS SO DARK AND THE ONLY PERSON TO MAKE THIS ROOM BRIGHT AGAIN IS DEAD! I WATCHED HER DIE JER HOW IS THERE A BRIGHT SIDE TO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!" jaeden snapped, immediately regretting it and apologizing. "hey.. can you guys give us a minute?" chloe asked the group and everyone went into the game room.

one everyone left chloe moved to sit down to the broke boy. "i know how it feels," chloe started, "it feels like everyone doesn't understand and all you want to do is be with them again, i've been through that, same with lilac. and yes grieving has its many different horrible sides, but i promise it will get better. and i know that it might seem like a dark place right now but you have to get through the storm to be able to see the rainbow," chloe finished, jaeden just sat there staring at the ground.

"i cant imagine what it's like for you," he finally mumbled, "you lost one of your three best friends, not to long ago... and now the second is gone, i don't know what i would do in your situation, you must be very strong,"

"i try to be," she answered, "but i don't really show my emotion in front of people, most of the time i take time to myself to figure it out, instead of getting help," chloe admitted. "yeah, i can do that too sometimes.... how did you do it? you know, get over olivia," jaeden asked. "i haven't," chloe confessed and jaeden brought her into a hug, which she hesitantly accepted.

"thank you," he whispered into her shoulder, "of course, and if you ever need to talk, you can call me," chloe replied, "you too chloe, i'm here to help," jaeden smiled at his new friend and they walked into the game room to meet the rest of the group.

they didn't play any games, they just went to the kitchen to eat then split up to rooms.

kk speaks!
yeah, uh i officially have lilac depression

published: 8.30.2020
edited:
word count: 530