forty-five. binge watch

"i'm turning in that rain check for binge watching looking for alaska" -lilac macintosh

the next day lilac had the plan to get jaeden to watch looking for alaska with her. "i'm turning in that rain check for binge watching looking for alaska!" lilac exclaimed when she walked into the room he was staying in.

"oooo okay!" he smiled and they walked to the movie room, she opened up her macbook and pulled up hulu and started the show. she jogged back to the spot next to him and snuggles up.

they were on the christmas episode, the prank part, lilac always adored their friend group. yes she thought pudge was being an ass, but she loved how they were afraid to do anything, like smoke and drink on campus, stay up past curfew, or pull pranks and not get caught.

then came one of her favorite lines, "no one can catch the mother fucking fox," she whispered and jaeden looked over at her, "it's one of my favorite lines," she added and he nodded and turned his head back to the screen

then came the devastating funeral. pudge was about to say her by far favorite line ever to exist "i love you, no not past tense i love you," and lilac whispered that too.

"that's my love for you j, it will never be past tense it will always be present tense," lilac snuggled more into his shoulder, "me too lils," he whispered back.

they'd spent about 8 hours watching it and they were finally on the last one, the final prank.

lilac was silently snickering to herself already know what's gonna happen, and jaeden was just questioning her actions but watching the show.

"this is for alaska young!!" the person on the screen said and jumped off the stage

(a/n: just watch the show that part is my favorite scene ever akdjdj best prank too)

jaeden eyes widened in surprise and lilac just burst out in laughter, "oh my-" jaeden gasped and lilac was now on the group crying of laughter.

after the show jaeden said, "wow... that show was the best thing ive seen, i was sad, happy, mad, anxious, and it was very funny," "you're welcome," lilac replied. they went off to bed and that was it for the night.

kk speaks!

yeah i think that was one of my favorite books and the shows ever

published: 8.19.2020
edited:
word count: 408