fifty-one. face masks and lives

"you had one job" -lilac macintosh

lilac and jaeden were chilling in the living room until lilac got a bright idea.

"JAEDEN!" lilac exclaimed jumping up, "LILAC," he did the same, "GUESS WHAT!" she was excited, "WHAT?! AND WHY ARE WE YELLING?" he asked. "because silly goose, wanna do a face mask with me?" she said using puppy eyes, "sure," he gave in after a minute or so. "YAY!" lilac jumped off the couch and dragged jae up upstairs to her bathroom.

she pulled her phone out of her pocket and started a live stream.

lilacmac started a live stream! join before it ends!

lilac set her phone down on the counter and pulled a face mask out of the drawer. jaeden was reading the comments answering some while she got everything ready, "what are you doing?" jaeden read a comment out loud, but before he could answer lilac screamed "FACE MASKS!" and he laughed at her outburst.

"okay here j, let me put it on you," lilac said moving him so he was facing her. "that's what she said," jaeden whispered so only lilac could hear and she giggled. "shut up," she answered and started to put the mask on his face.

it was a clay mask, so they didn't have to peel it off they just had to wash it. once she finished his face she moved on to hers. once she got it done, they moved into her room, sat on her bed, and answered the comments.

"what kind of face mask are you doing? a clay mask!" lilac started to answer a comment

"what's your favorite tv show? looking for alaska!"

"if you had three wishes what would they be? ummmm, to go on a cruise, visit italy, and spend the rest of my life with lilac," jaeden answered one.

"where are the losers? they're at their houses, they left a few days or so ago," jaeden answered another one.

"do you listen to girl in re- JAEDEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" lilac playfully shrieked when he scratched his face and got some of the mask on his hand. "i accidentally scratched my face," he frowned innocently, "you had one job," she giggled and he ran into the bathroom to wash his hand.

"sorry about that, um yes i do listen to girl in red, but i am straight, i don't listen to her for that reason," she answered.

"how old are you? i am eighteen,"

it had been about 15 minutes so the couple took the phone into the bathroom and they began to wash off the face mask. once they were done they continued to live stream and chill out in her bedroom.

lilac then had to throw up so she handed the phone to jaeden, and ran to the bathroom in the hallway. she threw up and rinsed her mouth out with water and went back to the room.

jaeden looked at her confused and then a second later understood and didn't ask. she took her phone back and read more comments,

"where did you go lilac? uh i had to use the bathroom," she awkwardly laughed.

"you better not be doing- HARRY SHUSH WERE ON LIVE!" lilac laughed at his comment

"hi soph, hi jack! oh hi chloe!!"

"do you have any pets? no i don't but i really want a dog"

"what do you think about your fans? i love them all!!" jaeden answered a comment.

"jaeden what's up with your spotify playlist names? what ever do you mean? they are beautiful!" jaeden jokes.

"anyway we're gonna go eat something, bye!!!! have a great day love you all," lilac blew a kiss at the camera and ended the live.

the two went downstairs and went to mcdonald's to eat, the went home and chilled for the rest of the night.

kk speaks!

hi

published: 8.25.2020
edited:
word count: 648