forty-nine. official

"my baby j" -lilac macintosh

lilaclovesjae just posted!

981 likes|31 commentslilaclovesjae: hEy JeSsIe aWoOoH

lilaclovesjae: hEy JeSsIe aWoOoH

tagged: jaedenwesley

comments:

jaedenwesley: NOOO NOT DEBBY RYAN
lilaclovesjae: YESSSS DEBYY RYAN

weslovesnoone: omg-
lilaclovesjae: 😼🤏🏽 (a/n: my backup debby ryan face emoji until they make a debby ryan face emoji:))

stilesnotstyles: lilac no-
lilaclovesjae: lilac yes

chloeschnapp: IT FEELS LIKE A PARTY EVERYDAY
lilaclovesjae: HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY JESSIE

lilacmac just started a live video!

lilac was sitting on her bed with jaeden at her side.

"hiiii losers!" she smiled into the camera when she saw that wyatt and jack joined.

"hi lilac!" jack commented, "how are you jack?" she asked looking through the other comments, most of them saying hi, some asking if she was with jaeden, and others asking why the losers knew her. "i'm good:)" jack comments.

"that's good, and yes everyone! say hi to jaeden!" lilac moved the camera over to jaeden, "lils noooo," he said covering the camera, "jaeeeeee please," lilac asked smiling at him, "fine, hi everyone!" jaeden waved at the camera, "sorry everyone he's being shy," lilac smiled.

"why are you two together?" an account asked, "well jaeden here... um. he flew out again because.... he ended up missing me to much and wanting to come back," lilac tried to convince the people that were watching, and it worked because the comments were filled with awes and #jilac.