fifty-four. NURSE!

"not right now

"not right now... lilac please hold on," -jaeden martell

"NURSE!" jaeden yelled out into the hallway and was immediately met with a doctor and two nurses at his side. they ran to lilac and one of the nurses led jaeden out to the lobby, "in sorry mr martell you can't be in there, but we will keep you updated," she explained and ran back to what jaeden thought was her room.

jaeden sat in the lobby, he called westyn and noah. and they both came over bringing harry and chloe along with them.

jaeden couldn't hold still though, he was pacing, standing and sitting back down, going to the front desk to see if they were done. he kept whispering the same thing over and over, "not right now.... lilac please hold on,".

then there was a voice over the loud speaker, "CODE BLUE! CODE BLUE IN ROOM 298 ROOM 298!" jaeden didn't think anything of it until he sat down and was thinking about lilac, "that's lilacs room number!" he started hyperventilating, noah who was sat next to him, tried to calm him down, jaeden was just siting there in a pile of tears until he couldn't cry anymore.

a nurse finally came out and jaeden shot up and walked over to her, "mr martell?" she asked, "yes that's me," he answered, "i don't know if you know, but lilacs heart stopped..." the nurse said, and jaeden fell down. he couldn't breathe, "hey... it's okay, she's okay. we got her heart to start beating again and she's going to be okay, for now. i will let you in there, but make sure she gets some sleep," jaeden stood up and was anxious to go see lilac. "also, i hate to say this but... we think she only
has until tomorrow, so you might want to start saying your goodbyes," she explained.

so jaeden went to the group explained what happened and was now on his way to see lilac.

he sat in the chair next to the bed for awhile and her eyes fluttered open, "j?" she whispered, "lils!" he whipser-exclaimed, "what happened," her voice cracked, "you just got sick and the doctors had to help you, but you're okay," he smiled, "but go back to bed now... you need to get some rest," he whispered, and as if on cue, she fell asleep.

kk speaks!

hi

published: 8.27.2020 (tr*mp death day😼)
edited:
word count: 409