thirty-five. going home

"well

"well... goodbye j," -lilac macintosh

lilacmac just posted a new picture!!

781 likes|21 commentslilacmac: i'm gonna miss this loser that's for sure

lilacmac: i'm gonna miss this loser that's for sure

tagged: jaedenwesley

comments:

westyn._.: awww man

harrystiles: bye bye jaeden

jaedenwesley: i miss you already🥺
lilacmac: youre right next to me, but i miss you too

stephanierich: cutie
lilacmac: wow we love toxic girls🤩
stephanierich: how am i a toxic girl?
lilacmac: first you say that i'm a "loser" because i had jaeden defend me, second you are so rude when i post about him, third you just called him cute.... do the math, or do i have to do it for you just like erin does your homework?
stephanierich: whatever

(a/n: okay but these are comebacks that i wish i could use last year- and we stan reliving a fight but where you win, in the shower🥰)

defending.kk: i'm gonna miss all the jilac content😔
lilacmac: i know i will too! but you already know what's gonna happen in the future😉

the group was in westyns car because angela already returned the rented car. harry, jaeden, and angela were leaving today and lilac wasn't ready for the emotional ride that's yet to come.

once they made it into the airport, harry was the first to leave. so they walked him to his gate and waved him off.

jaeden and lilac ran to the mcdonald's in the airport and grabbed a medium smoothie to share (a/n: corona😖 i'm jk that's not in this book) and walked back to wes and angela. the smoothie was almost gone when it was time for them to go through security.

"i'm so happy i got to meet you, it's been my dream for like... ever" lilac hugged jaeden, "i'm so happy i got to meet you too, but i'll see you soon!" jaeden reassured her and hugged her tightly.

lilac then hugged angela and angela thanked her for letting them stay. then lilac hugged jaeden one more time, "well.... goodbye j," lilac watch him walk towards the line, she didn't think he was gonna turn around. but he did and ran back towards her. he pulled her into a hug and quickly pecked her lips, "i'm gonna miss you lils," he smiled and hugged her again, lilac was slightly crying just surprised by what happened, "i'm gonna miss you j, bye," she said and he ran back to angela picked up his stuff and went through security.

after the check he looked back and waved. lilac waved back and westyn and lilac went home.

kk speaks!

awwwww

published: 8.9.2020
edited:
word count: 435