twenty-two. last day

"you're in for it schnapp!" -lilac macintosh

the three girls were currently in an uber (a/n: they did not take wes' car because idk why don't ask) on their way to their local roller rink. lilac normally went skating every friday during school but it was summer so she didn't have to worry about it.

"thank you for the ride, here you go," chloe said handing the driver the cash and they all got out of the car. the girls walked into the building and it was semi-packed, but definitely less people than usual. "3," wes smiled at the worker, "that'll be $45," the worker replied and wes handed him the money, "hey! i could've payed for mine!" lilac said smacking wes' arm. "ya ya whatever, it's my treat," wes replied not wanting to continue the conversation.

they all got their skates and got onto the floor. lilac and chloe started skating like it was nothing, where wes on the other hand had trouble, lilac was gonna wait and help wes when she felt someone push her, lilac quickly turned around saw chloe skating away, "oh you're in for it schnapp"

(a/n: haha lainey this is us with cade omg)

lilac and chloe chased each other through the roller rink and pushing each other trying to make the other fall. wes finally got used to it and joined the others.

"oh wes you made a mistake," lilac exclaimed pushing wes over, which lilac accomplished her goal because wes fell on her ass. "I PROBABLY JUST BROKE MY ASS THANK YOU BITCH," wes whisper yelled at lilac because there was little kids.

after they finished roller skating they all went to the nearest ice cream/food restaurant. "YES I FUCKING LOVE BRAUMS ICE CREAM," chloe yelled and clapped her hands, "we know haha," lilac answered. the girls walked in and ordered their ice cream and sat down to eat it.

"brain freaze, i repeat, i have a brain freaze," wes whimpered while rubbing her forehead. "i'm sorry baby," lilac rubbed her shoulder, trying to keep in her laugh. "okay now let's get dinner," chloe said jumping up. "yes we love dessert before dinner," lilac followed chloe out of braums and they ordered another uber.

when they got into mcdonald's wes said, "i swear i'm gonna be broke from how many ubers we are taking," "ya lilac your aunt needs to get you a car!" chloe agreed. "ya i need a car pronto," lilac nodded at the two girls.

they ordered their food and went to go sit down in a booth, "you okay lilac?" chloe asked staring at the brown haired girl. "yes last time was just.... not a good time," lilac answered.

once they got their food they were all playing around and making that's what she said jokes until one of the workers asked them to leave because they were closing soon. "okay! thank you for this wonderful dinner!" chloe shook his hand and the ran outside and were met with their uber.

"today was a fun day!" lilac said jumping on the couch once they got home, "yes it was, you all packed chloe?" wes asked. "yes i packed yesterday just need to put the rest of it in tomorrow after i get up," chloe answered, "that's what she said," lilac giggled and they all erupted in laughter.

"thank you for the best life ever," lilac hugged them, and the other girls both awed and they hung out for awhile.

it was time for bed, they all said goodnight and fell asleep waiting for whats to come tomorrow.

kk speaks!

favorite pickup line?

reallyyyy short chapter but it's fine

published: 7.27.2020
edited:
word count: 620