fifteen. funeral and memories

"olivia, oh man how do i explain her in words

"olivia, oh man how do i explain her in words...." lilac macintosh

it's been a week since olivia's death, lilac and chloe flew in after two days of finding out. when lilac and chloe reunited, all they did was hug and cry for about 5 minutes.

lilac was currently sitting in a church pew waiting for the funeral to start. after a few minutes everyone went quiet and she watched a man walk up to the podium. "hello, im here to join you in the mourning of this talented, amazing, young lady.... olivia turner. olivia turner wasn't an everyday boring person she loved to dance sing and play around. olivia didn't die and go to a black space.... she died and went to heaven. she died and met the lord, and some day we all will too. but she got to meet him wailer than we did," he paused for a second and asked if anyone had a eulogy. they called up a girl whom lilac didn't recognize she figured it was someone olivia had met at her new school.

"anyone else have words they want to say?" the man asked and chloe stood up next to me. "my name is chloe, and i've known olivia since... i don't know, maybe since i was 4. the first day of pre-k. i got sat next to her in class and we instantly clicked. we were like two peas in a pod, or like what olivia would like to say, two cherries on a vine. she was so sweet and spread memories where ever she went. and those memories will never fade away," chloe then sat down and there was tears running down lilacs cheek.

lilac then stood up, "my name is lilac, and olivia, oh man how do i explain her in words. she was to sweet and pure for this world. she was like a disease, she spread her love everywhere she went, anything she touched. the little things we would do.... would always create bug memories. i know for a fact that she was a light in the world, that she was a light in everyone's world. you'll be having a bad day and the second she heard about it she would immediately call you and cheer you up. that's the thing i loved about her the most, how she could make you smile within seconds," lilac quickly sat down and just stared off into space while chloe hugged me.

the speaking ended and it was time for people to go up to the casket and say their goodbyes. it was lilac and chloes turn and they both stood in front of the open casket.

chloe and lilac immediately burst into tears looking at their beautiful friend. "i told you that you looked really cute with your dyed hair" chloe said wiping away tears "the light you have brought to this world liv will never die out.... it's like a relighting candle," lilac whispered. lilac and chloe both blew olivia a kiss and said their goodbyes.

lilac walked into her hotel and sat down on her bed. memories and visions were running through her head, memories she had made with olivia.

(a/n: italics is flashbacks; if it's bold it's a contact name or something)

snapchat!