twenty-three. see you soon

"i'm gonna miss you!" -lilac macintosh

the three girls were in wes' car on their way to the airport, chloe and lilac were in the back while wes was driving. "i'm gonna miss you!" lilac said frowning at chloe, "i'm gonna miss you too lilac," chloe answered, "hey! what about me?!" wes asked looking at us in the mirror, " i'll miss you too westyn," chloe laughed.

"are you gonna be okay without me?" chloe asked lilac with a serious expression, "yes i'll live," lilac answered grabbing chloes hand, they both leaned in for a hug. "save the tears for the airport my guys," wes laughed at the both of them.

they reached the security gate and lilac immediately engulfed chloe in a hug not wanting her to leave. "i'll be back i promise, you're birthday is right around the corner," chloe laughed, "you better be here for my party because i'm gonna be an adult!" lilac laughed, wes joined the hug, "it was nice meeting you chloe," westyn hugged them tight. "it was nice meeting you too," chloe replied and pulled away, "i gotta go before i'm late, but westyn i already love you so much," chloe said looking at wes, then chloe turned to lilac. "the next time you feel like you're gonna have a panic attack, or a mental breakdown you better fucking give me a call, you hear me?" chloe asked her sternly and lilac sadly nodded her head, "i love you so much, and i know olivia loves us so much too and she wouldn't want you to be sad okay? and just know her and i will always be with you even if we're not there in person okay?" lilac nodded her head again, "i love you lilac," chloe said pulling her friend into a hug. "i'm gonna miss you so much," lilac whispered, "same here."

"i'll see you soon okay babes?" chloe said to both of the girls and walked into the security check. the two girls watched their friend go through everything and when she finished she turned around and blew kisses and went on her way. lilac and wes both side hugged and walked back to the parking lot.

"lets get mcdonald's shall we?" wes asked the girl, "okay," lilac smiled.

wes pulled into the mcdonalds parking lot and walked inside, "10 piece chicken nuggets and big mac, that'll be $12.50," the worker, aka mike, said as they walked inside, they've been there a lot he already memorized their orders. "thanks mike here you go," westyn said handing him money, "your order with be out in a little!" he smiled at them both.

wes and lilac both are and wes dropped lilac off and wes went home. lilac decided to make a post.

lilaclovesjae made a new post! check it out!!

2,174 likes|51 comments
lilaclovesjae: JAEDEN YOU POOPYHEAD YOU LEFT JACK LIKE THAT?!

tagged: jaedenwesley

comments:

jaedenwesley: IM SORRY
lilaclovesjae: i DECLINE your apology

weslovesnoone: poopyhead
lilaclovesjae: THATS WHAT HE IS

jackdgrazer: I WAS SO HURT LIKE LOOK AT ME! HE LEFT AND I WAS SO SAD:(
lilaclovesjae: JAEDENS THE NEW BOWERS

sophialillis: he really left like that🥺🥺
lilaclovesjae: yes he's a meanie

stilesnotstyles: JACK LOOKED SO BROKEN OMG
lilaclovesjae: EXACTLY JAEDEN DID HIM DIRTY

user49: jacks face when he left😭😭
lilaclovesjae: he went from 🤠😊 to 🥺

lilaclovesjae just posted!

1,291 likes|11 commentslilaclovesjae: another cute pic of my hubby

lilaclovesjae: another cute pic of my hubby

tagged: jaedenwesley jordanjaebaelice (a/n: this was an acc but it got deactivated because idk why!!)

comments:

jaedenwesley: oh god

sophialillis: hot
lilaclovesjae: oh yes

meryl_baby: i wish i married jordan before you did😤
lilaclovesjae: HA i stole him

weslovesnoone: which one? 👀
lilaclovesjae: jordan duh. jordan's 🥵 jaedens 🤮
jaedenwesley: HEY!

stilesnotstyles: he's cute
lilaclovesjae: dont steal my guy, my guy

kk speaks!
hi i'm mad because jaeden and chris didn't get nominated for an emmy

do you watch big brother?

published: 7.28.2020
edited:
word count: 665 (a/n: since when does a picture count as a word?!)