forty-seven. scary movies

"cmon lets watch scary movies!" -lilac macintosh

the losers were leaving tomorrow so they were deciding on what to do with their last day. "cmon lets watch scary movies!!" lilac suggested, everyone looked around, "in favor of watching horror movies say i!" wyatt asked, and everyone said i, so they started the movie marathon.

first the started off with, both the conjuring movies.

they were in the middle of the movie and there was a small jump scare that made lilac flinch a little bit. jaeden giggled at the movement, "oh shush that just surprised me!" lilac whispered, she doesn't normally get scared of movies, she actually loves them.

once finished they watch the curse of la llorona, lilac watched interested in the movie, until jaeden hugged her and she looked over at him. his eyes were closed and lilac laughed quietly. "who's scared now," lilac joked and jaeden just continued to hug her.

they finished those two movies and they all decided to go on a walk.

"LOOK OUT THERES A GHOST!" finn yelled which made jack jump and scream "WHERE?!" everyone laughed at his actions while jacks cheeks went red from embarrassment.

when they made it home they wanted to watch something else to brighten up the mood. so they turned on my little pony,

"MY LITTLE PONY KAJSJE," lilac exclaimed while jack and finn sang the cursed lyrics instead of the actual thing.

kk speaks!
THIS WAS SO SHORT WHY
WHY IS MY WRITING GETTING SO BAD UGH

published: 8.21.2020
edited:
word count: 257