3

"I know another way you can workout every part of your body." He whispers sending chills through my entire body. He chuckles lowly before stepping back and walking out of the gym. Leaving me speechless once again.

After I regain myself I walk out of the gym.

"Oh hey Katelyn, how was your workout?" Max ask. "It was um.. it was good. And you can just call me Kate if you want." I tell him and he nods. "Oh yeah you told me that already... Kate. Well I'm actually going to workout now. Maybe one day we can workout together. Be workout buddy's?" He gives me a friendly smile and I return it. "Im more used to working out alone but yeah, maybe we can try it." I shrug and he sends me another smile and nods before going into the gym.

I walk downstairs the hall and up the stairs and down that hall to my bedroom. When I get in I immediately notice a piece of paper folded and place on my bed. I pick it up and it reads:

Your brother wanted to call you. Here's his number for a disposable phone and another disposable phone for you. You can call him with it once then you will both have to get new phones and I will get you the new number. ~Ms. Green

I smile at how sweet she is. Then I quickly pick up the phone and dial the number on the paper.

"Hello?"

I hear my twins voice and I feel tears start to form.

"Julian." My voice cracks and a tear falls down my cheek.

"Don't cry Katie." He knows I hate that nickname but he teases me always calling me that. He's the only one i allow to do it though.

"I can't help it. I miss you so much." I tell him.

"I know. And I'm so sorry Katie. You tried to warn me but I treated you like you were a little kid and I'm sorry. I should've listened to you and we should've figured out what was going on." He says quickly.

"No no no. It's ok Julian. I'm not mad at you. There's nothing we could've done." I try to explain to him.

"How are you Katie? How's the place you're staying? And the family you're staying with?" He asks.

"I'm good Jules. I miss you and mom and dad a lot. But the the house is an absolute mansion and the family.. they're nice. Dad made sure they knew to treat me right. How about you?" I ask him.

"That's good Katie. I'm good too. The house I'm staying at is very big also and the family really nice. There's even a really pretty girl here." I can hear the smile in his voice.

"Well I'm glad you're doing good Jules. I just got out of the gym though so I'm going to shower but we'll talk soon ok? Once we get new disposables?"

"Ok sis. I love you."

"I love you too."

After that I hang up I grab a white cropped tank top and a pair of ripped jeans. Then I got to the bathroom and turn on the shower. The water soon heats up and steam fills the bathroom. I turn the knob to cool the water off a bit since I'm all hot and sweaty. Then I take my workout outfit off and step into the shower.
My mind goes to what Slater said and I immediately feel goosebumps. It was so strange that my body reacted to quickly to him. He was strange.

-

After my shower I put my outfit on and I put on some light makeup. Some mascara and little blush. I've always hated wearing a full face of makeup so I just stick to those two things to keep it simple.

I go downstairs and walk around trying to get a feel for this place since it so big. I walk into the kitchen now which is mostly empty except for a few people cleaning.

I then turn and go into the living room. It has two huge couch's and a huge flat screen tv hung on the wall of an, also, huge fireplace.

I go to walk down the hall when Max comes out of the gym. His shirt is off and flung over his shoulder, showing off his defined chest and very nice abs. He smiles when he sees me.

"Hey Kate, what's up?" He asks.

"Nothing much I'm just trying to get a feel for this place, it's huge."

"Oh well I'd give you a tour but I'm hot and sweaty and I probably smell so I have to jump in the shower. But I'll tell Slater and he can show you around."

"No that's ok-." Before I can finish he's gone.

I sigh and continue looking in the rooms. I go into the room next to the gym and just like Slater said it's a huge indoor poo.

"Nice Huh?"

I jump not knowing he came in.

"Didn't mean to scare you princess." He smirks.

"Y-you didn't." I try to lie but my stutter gives it away. He chuckles walks to a door connected to the room.

"This is the sauna." He says. I peek in and then nod backing up as he closed the door. We stand next to the pool as he speaks.
"The first floor consists of the kitchen, dining room, living room, gym, and pool with the sauna, and two bathrooms. The second floor has 4 bedrooms each with their own closets and bathrooms. The third floor has a movie room, conference room, library, and office. It also has a nice balcony. There's also a pool and hot tub out back. That's pretty much it aside from the garages with the cars and the front yard." He explains to me.

My mouth drops and he chuckles.

"T-that's so much." I stutter again.

"Yeah, it's quite a lot." He shrugs.

"Um well.. thanks I guess. I know you were probably busy and you didn't have to give me a tour well you didn't really but you didn't have to waste your time and tell me that I could've just figured it out and-,"

"It's fine, princess. Dinner will be ready in a little while." He says before leaving me alone in the room.

I look over at the pool and around the room. "Is this my life now?" I whisper to myself.