34

7 months later

It felt like the day would never come. But it's here. It's finally here.

Today is the day I get to marry the love of my life. Today is the day my name goes from Katelyn Jones to Katelyn Green.

Callum is now 9 months old and he's walking and even saying some words. I can tell that he's a smart kid and I'm so excited to see the boy he's going to grow up to be.

Right now he's sitting in the corner of the room playing with his toys while Elle and Lauren rush around the room helping me get ready. I have my dress on and my hair is all done and we're just putting on the last few touches of makeup.

There's a knock on the door and we all freeze.

"Don't come in!" I tell expecting it to be Slater.

"It's Julian." My twin brother days from outside the door.

Lauren opens the door and his eyes widen.

"You look beautiful." he says leaning down and kissing her softly trying not to mess up her makeup.

"Thank you." She says smiling.

"Wow sis, you look amazing." Julian says when he sees me.

"Thank you." I say nervously.

"I just wanted to come get the little ring bearer." He says walking over to Callum and scooping him up.

"Joo!" Callum cheers. Instead of Julian he calls him Joo which is so adorable.

"Are you almost ready?" Julian asks me.

I nod and he gives me a smile before walking out.

"Ok finishing touches!" Elle says finishing up my makeup.

-

The girls go out first to take their places. I shake my hands and pace around the room. The door opens and I freeze.

"Hi sweetheart." My father says coming into the room.

"Hi dad." I say rushing over to him.

He gives me a big hug and when I pull away he sniffles.

"Don't cry dad." I say wiping under his eyes.

"My little girl.. you're so beautiful Katelyn. You remind me of your mother." He says softly.

"Thanks dad." I say kissing his cheek.

"Ready sweetheart?" He says holding out his arm.

I nod and wrap my arm around his and the music starts playing.

_______________________________

Slaters POV

I wait nervously at the front of the beautiful church.

The little flower girl walks down and Callum walks down with Julian.

"Dada!" Callum calls when he sees me.

"Hi buddy." I say quietly.

A few moments later I hear everyone stand and I turn to see Katelyn and her father coming down the isle. Katelyn has a beautiful floral kind of dress. God she's so beautiful.

I feel tears come to my eyes as she gets closer and I quickly wipe them away. After a few more steps her father kisses her cheek and goes to his seat. Everyone sits down and now Katelyn is right in front of me. The priest starts talking but I can barely focus.